Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » New Callaway I-MIX Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

New Callaway I-MIX Review

You can quickly and easily customize your driver by selecting a clubhead and shaft to meet the challenge of the day

. Choose from 22 clubheads with I-MIX Technology and more than thirty five of the most popular shafts in the game for more than 700 possible I-MIX combinations.

I-MIX Technology

Titanium Cup Face for maximum ball speed and forgiveness. Threaded tri-lobular dock delivers taper lock force. Optimist Weighting System customizable with Draw or Neutral center of gravity biases.

I-MIX Strategy

Create Variations of your new driver. Add loft, subtract loft, and choose Draw or Neutral to support your game.

I-MIX Quality

Players that tested I-MIX clubs described them as "indistinguishable" from traditional clubs. Bottom line, I-MIX clubs give you the quality you want with the flexibility you need.

FT-I

By positioning weight to the extreme corners of the clubhead, the FT-I Driver produces the highest Moment of Inertia of any driver on the market today, resulting in unparalleled forgiveness. With its 460cc Complete Inertial Design, the FT-I Driver pushes the boundaries. On Tour, golf clubs are dynamic. From course conditions to a player's preferred strategy, we tweak and tinker to custom-equip our pros. Now that level of choice is yours through I-MIX Technology.

FT-5

The new FT-5 Driver is the latest evolution in clubhead design. The OptiFit Weighting System produces three center of gravity configurations: Draw, Neutral and Fade, enabling golfers to choose a combination to best suit their individual game. The larger, more robust CTFT Titanium cup face offers increased ball speed, distance and forgiveness.

I-Mix technology opens the door for a wide variety of shaft options from golf's most recognizable shaft makers, including Aldila, Fujikura, Grafalloy, Graphite Design, Mitsubishi Rayon, and UST. Constructed of precision-milled, aerospace-grade aluminum and titanium, the I-Mix shaft tip produces unbeatable taper-lock force when connected to an I-Mix shaft. Choose more than one; vary the length, weight, and flex to supplement your round's ever-changing conditions. So what are you waiting for? Just go to http://www.golfsalestore.com/ !

New Callaway I-MIX Review

By: supergc
The Best Place To Find Garmin Forerunner 305 Reviews Club Pro Ab Trainer V7 Review Hot Choice Taylormade R9 460 Driver Review Asus G73jh-a2 Review Photographer Making Money Ideas - Promote your work to those around you Big Review of Callaway Diablo Edge Driver Mizuno MP-57 Iron Set Review Hot Choice Callaway X-24 Hot Irons Review Classic Shape and Workability Titleist 909 D3 Driver Review Highest Performance Ping G15 Driver Review Where To Look For Money Grants Aim at All Abilities Cleveland CG4 Irons Review Tech Blend Ping Rapture V2 Driver Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.118.24.128) New York / New York City Processed in 0.012042 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 2900, 385,
New Callaway I-MIX Review New York City