Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Advice On Selling Whatever It Is That You Are Selling From Someone Who Has Been Successfully Selling Since Childhood! Part 1
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Advice On Selling Whatever It Is That You Are Selling From Someone Who Has Been Successfully Selling Since Childhood! Part 1

Advice On Selling Whatever It Is That You Are Selling From Someone Who Has Been Successfully Selling Since Childhood! Part 1

Yes, that's correct...the title says it all: Advice On Selling Whatever It Is That You Are Selling From Someone Who Has Been Successfully Selling Since Childhood! This is the first part in a series of articles about that dirty word: Selling!

Since the beginning of time, people have been buying and selling goods and services. It's true. And even in today's world, everything is bought and sold, even information, and sometimes private information. Why do you think things like Facebook exist? They don't really care about helping you get in touch with your best friend from the fifth grade...they want YOUR information, and millions of people willingly give it to them...daily! But that is a whole other subject, and it is not what these pieces are about.

Everything in your home has been sold by someone and bought by someone. And it was not just you buying it or someone buying it for you...there were salespeople who sold the items to the storekeepers or merchants, where it was sold to you or someone you know. Those people who sold the items to the retailers, were wholesalers, and they bought the items, which were sold to them by the salespeople working for the manufacturer. The manufacturer bought materials and supplies, tools and equipment, from other salespeople! Yikes, it seems like this salesmanship thing applies to everything!Advice On Selling Whatever It Is That You Are Selling From Someone Who Has Been Successfully Selling Since Childhood! Part 1

If you are one of the millions of college kids out there, who are wasting your time while barely passing your classes, and you have the balls to sell...go get a job right away and make selling your career! Stop wasting your time, unless you are a straight-A student and you are learning medicine, science or law!

Basically, everything is bought and sold, and YOU even sell things on a regular basis, even though most people, with a lack of guts, gumption. or confidence, will quickly tell you in that whiny voice that makes you want to slap them, "I Can't Sell, I am NOT a salesman." as though it is a bad thing to be a salesman! Salespeople are the most important people in the world!

I am not referring to used car salespeople and timeshare salespeople, and by the way, a good salesperson does NOT have to lie or scam people...a good salesperson will educate their customer, build a rapport with them, earn their trust, and convince them to buy something that they need!

However, for all those wimpy people who whine that they can't sell...when YOU eat at a great restaurant and then enthusiastically tell others about it...that's SELLING! When YOU see a great movie and then tell a few friends about how great it was...that's SELLING! Then those people go eat at the restaurant or see the movie...that's Word-Of-Mouth Advertising, and it is the most powerful form of advertising on the planet!

My name is Father Time, of www.FatherTimePublishing.com and I am a self-help writer and speaker, and people who write or speak to the masses, are also salespeople! It is not just the people who sell goods or services that are selling...entertainers, newscasters, musicians, poets, and artists are also salespeople!

Unfortunately, politicians (ugh) are salespeople too! So are preachers and especially the ones on television! By the way, in case you have not figured it out yet, the only reason television exists, is to bombard YOU with salesmanship, a.k.a. A-D-V-E-R-T-I-S-I-N-G!

Well, I think I will pause here and continue this in the next installment, and I will teach YOU how to stop whining and start selling! By the way, when people have a website, they need to promote it, and a great way to do that is with article marketing!

If you have a website, but cannot do the writing that is needed to "sell" your website and attract visitors to it, then maybe You Need To Hire A Ghost Writer! Then that person can write for YOU, and then you can post the articles on a website such as the famous ArticlesBase.com where many things are being sold!

I also write a Daily Motivational e-mail Message and am willing to give YOU a FREE subscription, so hurry and come sign-up...there are no strings!

I just proof-read this, and it seems more like an introduction to a book, and there are no "tips" for selling, so before I close, I will give you a few tidbits...

Every "no" gets you closer to a "yes," which means that when you are selling (whatever it is that you sell, or plan to sell) there are people who will buy it, and there are people who won't buy it...and you will likely have morewho say no, than those who say yes.

One of the most important lessons to learn in selling is that when you are looking for those who will buy..."Some will, some won't, so what?...Next!"

Many Blessings!
Advice On Selling Whatever It Is That You Are Selling From Someone Who Has Been Successfully Selling Since Childhood! Part 2 Four Cool Bunkbed Styles For Your Kids Travel Safely Together with your Children Airsoft B B Guns: No Child's Play Kids and Children Shoes Make for an Adorable Gift for Your Little One Dealing with Divorce and Your Kids Playground Sun Safety Tips For Children Should you use bamboo sheets for your newborn child? Negative Impact of Television on Children Gift Ideas for Kids Birthday Get Your Child Used to Wearing Eyeglasses Math toys help to improve counting ability Do you ever Identify Stains on your Children's Teeth?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.59.187) / Processed in 0.005981 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 32 , 4969, 956,