Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Advice On Selling Whatever It Is That You Are Selling From Someone Who Has Been Successfully Selling Since Childhood! Part 2
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Advice On Selling Whatever It Is That You Are Selling From Someone Who Has Been Successfully Selling Since Childhood! Part 2

Advice On Selling Whatever It Is That You Are Selling From Someone Who Has Been Successfully Selling Since Childhood! Part 2

Yes, that's correct...the title says it all: Advice On Selling Whatever It Is That You Are Selling From Someone Who Has Been Successfully Selling Since Childhood! This is the second part in a series of articles about that dirty word: Selling!

If you have not yet read the Part 1 to this piece, please go back and read it, because this is a continuation...and you will want to see what that piece has to say...first.

Thank You! By the way, politeness is very important in selling...no matter what you are selling! In fact, no matter what you are selling, people will usually buy from you, if they like you. If you are not polite, or you are rude, or even a jerk to people, then they are probably not going to buy from you. That is a good early lesson...use good manners, and not just in selling, why not consider using good manners always?Advice On Selling Whatever It Is That You Are Selling From Someone Who Has Been Successfully Selling Since Childhood! Part 2

Speaking of good manners, I am stunned at how many people I see and hear, who do not say "please" & "thank you." I am not talking about these pathetic youth of today, who have no communication ability, thanks in part to bad parenting, and thanks in part to the whole "texting" crap! I mean adults in their 30's, 40's, 50's, and 60's...right here in the States! People who were taught the words, when they were children...every time they asked for something, an adult in their childhood would ask that question in a sing-song tone of voice, "What's the magic word?" Then the child would say, "Pleeeeeease?"

But that is a whole other subject!

When you are selling, you also want to use good hygiene and grooming, and you want to try to look your best, after all...you never have a second chance to make a first impression! Unless you are selling bottles of sunscreen on a pool deck of a big resort or while strolling on the beach, you probably should not wear a tee-shirt, flip flops, and gym shorts or a bathing suit, when you are selling.

They always say, and I quite agree, that you cannot sell something that you don't believe in. It really makes sense. If you have a friend or relative who has a sales job, and they are making money by selling something that YOU could never see yourself selling, because you think it is wrong, or unethical, and then one day they tell you there is an opening and they can get you a job...skip it!

My name is Father Time, of www.FatherTimePublishing.com and I am a self-help writer and speaker, who enjoys helping people to have a better life! I am happy to be writing all this sales and marketing training, and you will find that ArticlesBase.com always has lots of useful information!

When you are selling something, you have to gain the trust of your prospect, and part of that "earning of trust" is by having a conversation with them, as a human being, and looking them in the eye! If you had a job at some sort of outdoor booth, and because of the sunshine you are wearing sunglasses, that's fine, but when you get talking with a prospect...take off the glasses so that they can see your eyes. People usually do not trust someone else, especially a stranger, when they cannot look into your eyes.

I have sold many things throughout my life, and will give you many pointers in these installments about selling. I have finally become an eCommerce entrepreneur and for the rest of my days I am selling some pretty cool Good Luck Amulets and Charms, and we have something for YOU...especially if you like to gamble and want to win money, or if you are interested in improving your Love, Sex, and Romance-Life!

People will usually buy from you if they like you, and these days there are more and more people getting into multi-level and direct selling, for a much larger company that allows people to become a work-from-home entrepreneur, and that is fine! The main thing is to NOT give up, and to persevere, and be positive, and keep pressing forward!

However, maybe you are selling vitamins, as an example, and you may have a friend or co-worker who is willing to buy the vitamins and try them, and maybe they will fall in love with them and continue to take them, as a customer, for as long as you are involved in the enterprise...but some people make the mistake of trying to force the friend into becoming a "dealer" and they do not want to go that far! Be happy to have a retail customer...you will need many of those as well.

My Daily Motivational e-mail Message service is loved by many! YOU can have a FREE subscription, so please come sign-up right away! You will love it too!

That's all for now! Remember that, "The person who says it cannot be done, should NOT interrupt the person who is doing it."

Many Blessings!
Four Cool Bunkbed Styles For Your Kids Travel Safely Together with your Children Airsoft B B Guns: No Child's Play Kids and Children Shoes Make for an Adorable Gift for Your Little One Dealing with Divorce and Your Kids Playground Sun Safety Tips For Children Should you use bamboo sheets for your newborn child? Negative Impact of Television on Children Gift Ideas for Kids Birthday Get Your Child Used to Wearing Eyeglasses Math toys help to improve counting ability Do you ever Identify Stains on your Children's Teeth? How children cope with stress
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.46.36) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.008189 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 30 , 4924, 956,
Advice On Selling Whatever It Is That You Are Selling From Someone Who Has Been Successfully Selling Since Childhood! Part 2 Campo Grande