Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Acupuncture West London
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Acupuncture West London

Acupuncture West London

Acupuncture West London

History

Acupuncture is an ancient system of medicine originating in China. The earliest records of its use date back five thousand years.

Doctors visiting China brought acupuncture to the west in the twentieth century. They were amazed to see operations performed on fully conscious patients using acupuncture as an aesthetic.

How many people benefit from acupuncture?

Over two million treatments are currently given each year in Britain alone.

How does it differ from Western medicine?

Chinese medicine describes the processes inside and outside the body in energetic terms. Western medicine describes physiological processes of the body in terms of biochemical changes that occur and how they influence the actions of organs.

The energetic terms refer to vital energy (qi), which travels through your body along pathways called meridians. When you are in good health the flow of qi is smooth and uninterrupted, but when illness strikes this flow is disturbed.

How does acupuncture work?

An acupuncturist stimulates precise points along the meridians to restore your flow of energy and return you to full health. Many people actually describe a tingling sensation along the exact pathway of a meridian, without even knowing it exists.

What acupuncture do I practice?

My treatment integrates TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) and Five Element acupuncture.

Your safety

I am a registered acupuncturist with the British Acupuncture Council www.acupuncture.org.uk. I am bound by the strict rules set out in their codes of ethics and safe practice. These rules cover the use of sterile needles and hygiene procedures. They are approved by the Department of Health.

Acupuncture South East London
EFT London How to dress in summer 2010? Allergy testing London Summer's Calorie Burner How To Prepare A Holiday In The Seychelles Watercolor Quilt Kits are the Perfect Holiday Gift For Any Crafts Enthusiast! Maintaining Trampoline Springs – Storage and Replacement GeoTrax Christmas in ToyTown China Pingyao Tours - Visit Pingyao with Great Travel Experiences Horse Racing History in Australia Srilanka Tour And Must Visit Attractions Darjeeling Tour Will Leave You Spell Bound Diving in Kota Kinabalu: An Idyllic Holiday
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.15.219.217) / Processed in 0.012069 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 30 , 1866, 954,
Acupuncture West London