Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » EFT London
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

EFT London

EFT London

EFT London

Eft London

EFT is a psychological version of acupuncture without the needles. Acupuncture points are tapped with your fingertips, whilst focussing on the issue or symptom to be resolved, this serves to rebalance your energy and resolve the physical or emotional problem.

Although unbelievably simple its results can be profound for both physical or emotional issues. The process is easy to memorise and is portable so once learned, you can do it for yourself, anywhere.

Good results have been achieved with EFT for arthritis, EFT for pain, EFT for weightloss, EFT for anxiety. I find good most patients see a tangible difference in their symptoms with EFT.

What the experts say:

"EFT is a simple, powerful process that can profoundly influence gene activity, health and behaviour." Dr Bruce Lipton, author of Biology of Belief

"EFT is easy, effective, and produces amazing results. I think it should be taught in elementary school." Donna Eden, co-author of The Promise of Energy Psychology

"EFT offers great healing benefits." Deepak Chopra

"EFT is at the forefront of the new healing movement." Candace Pert, PhD author of Molecules of Emotion

"Some day the medical profession will wake up and realise that unresolved emotional issues are the main cause of 85% of all illnesses. When they do, EFT will be one of their primary healing tools... as it is for me." Dr Eric Robins.

My intention for all my patients is to use the knowledge and skills I have learned to get the quickest resolution for your symptoms, whilst also effecting deep level change. There are few practitioners with the breadth of disciplines: acupuncture, EFT, kinesiology, healing and NLP. This mix is highly effective.

Eft London
How to dress in summer 2010? Allergy testing London Summer's Calorie Burner How To Prepare A Holiday In The Seychelles Watercolor Quilt Kits are the Perfect Holiday Gift For Any Crafts Enthusiast! Maintaining Trampoline Springs – Storage and Replacement GeoTrax Christmas in ToyTown China Pingyao Tours - Visit Pingyao with Great Travel Experiences Horse Racing History in Australia Srilanka Tour And Must Visit Attractions Darjeeling Tour Will Leave You Spell Bound Diving in Kota Kinabalu: An Idyllic Holiday Tourist Places And Attractions In Atlanta, Dallas
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.147.238.70) / Processed in 0.006260 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 1838, 954,
EFT London