Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » AK2i/AK2i 3DS Card Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

AK2i/AK2i 3DS Card Review

AK2i/AK2i 3DS Card Review

As many flashcard fans know,the AK2i is the world first flashcard to support DSi console and it's famous for its cheaper but practical in the flashcard field.At present,Ak2i like other DS cards joins the list of supporting 3DS by updating its Kernel, So,today,i want to write a review about this item and just for sharing.

i wrote this article mainly from its newest information and following is the deatiled summary :

1.Acekard 2i has Global Settings,by which users enable to make all the games have soft Reset at once.

2..AK2i team released that acekard2i 3DS that can work DS mode on 3DS ,yet 3DS and 3DSgames are not hacked.

3..The Newest Kernel for AK2i is AKAIO 1.8.6,you can download it in its official website,this updated has fixed some former bugs :

1)Fixed Pokemon White and Black

2)Fixed Blue Dragon

3)Fixed left spin box somethings having text on it

4)Fixed spin box width calculation

5)Cheat Window now uses 60% less memory for scrolling cheats/notes. Finally!

4.AK2i and AK2i 3DS Card is same as R4i-SDHC 3DS Care,with Anti-Counterfeit code,users can find Anti-Counterfeit code after uncover the sticker on the card.and you can check in its official website, where you will find a icon like following screenshot :

5.AK2i has made some changes in its package and modchip.

New packags : like above pictures

New Modchip :

the fake ak2i uses EON Modchip,which can't use official update firmware,the truth modechip use two types of SST Modechip,so if you are in the market for this card,please be careful.

Indeed,Acekard2i inherits the best quality of acekard's products:such as: Original cart size, simple plug and play, no passme or flashed NDS needed , support DSi, DS Lite,DS and any brand of microSD card ect.What's more,at present,the Acekard 2i team released AK2i 3DS Card,which can work DS mode on 3DS and it likes R4i-SDHC 3DS Card,with Anti-Fake Functions, by which users can check the flashcard that they bought wether truth or not.
Fit Over 40 Book - Fit Over 40 Reviews How To Save Money And Embarrassment When You Buy Aldara Fisher-Price My Little Snugabunny Bouncer Seat Reviews A Short Review of Available Add-Ons for NordicTrack Treadmill Machines Turbo fire Workout Review Wubbanub Infant Pacifier ~ Giraffe Reviews Review About Bernice Burns Bigger Busts Now Guide – Secrets To Grow Your Breasts By Two Cup Sizes Within Six Weeks Guaranteed Playskool Alphie Reviews Jason Carter Get Rid Tattoo - How To Remove Tattoo Review Review of the Pathfinder Movie Reviews Of Frugal Mom's Guide Survive In Place Free-Survive In Place Com Review Cruise Ship Ratings And Reviews
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.116.10.201) Oregon / Beaverton Processed in 0.014270 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 32 , 2153, 385,
AK2i/AK2i 3DS Card Review Beaverton