Insurances.net
insurances.net » Employee Insurance » Yanbu Underwear Company Delayed Year-end Awards For The Anti-job-hopping - 1470nm Diode Laser Module
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Yanbu Underwear Company Delayed Year-end Awards For The Anti-job-hopping - 1470nm Diode Laser Module

Yanbu Underwear Company Delayed Year-end Awards For The Anti-job-hopping - 1470nm Diode Laser Module

Year-end awards have yet been made? Business reply

, not that fat, is delayed. After receiving the workers broke the news, I went to Dali, Nanhai Yanbu an underwear company. Personnel Manager said that the company delayed year-end awards, is a response to the workers frequently change jobs.

It was reflected in their company's commitment to year-end awards, up to now has not yet sent to the staff on hand. I asked: "should be realized, the number of year-end awards? Previous years it?" The other replied, accounting for 10% of annual salary, last year to help before, but this year was no more.

Complaint went to the company, based in Yanbu, Nanhai Avenue Hengjiang Gean an underwear company, tried to interview the company's head of human resources. HR response, the company Personnel Mr. Chen, "business trip", but he finally accepted a telephone interview.

Mr. Chan is not no hair, is delayed, "The reason why delayed year-end awards, is a response to the workers job-hopping." He said: "Now underwear manufacturing workers change jobs frequently, businesses loaded with training for mature workers from novice hands, a result, he went to go somewhere else. Some people got left after the end of the year award, but the company, after all, is not a school. "Yanbu Underwear Company Delayed Year-end Awards For The Anti-job-hopping - 1470nm Diode Laser Module

Mr. Chan also said that, and now underwear manufacturing labor crisis is still not fully resolved, and all enterprises to hire workers, resorted to various means. "Workers from home jump in what has become a common phenomenon. Even if the workers did not take the initiative to seek jobs in their dormitory on the road from work, there were other people there to dig. If the other side to open up 50 yuan a month, many people are still will choose to quit. "

Year-end awards for the previously unknown problems, Mr. Chan added that the company's year-end awards issued in two tranches, in December last year, has already made a part of the remainder will be March 25 when the padded wages. Mr. Chen said: "Our company has never owed wages and the situation there, the boss is not the credibility of those who do not speak. Who recruits workers for more than one year, there are year-end awards, unless the discipline employees, will withhold year-end awards. But As far as I know, there is no such happening. "

Dali labor and social security official said that in the absence of facts to verify the premise that he could not right the whole affair to a conclusion, but today will send someone to investigate.

I broke the news of workers reply that he himself did not get the "first part" end of the year award.

by: gaga
Perfect West Midland Tool Hire For Every Job How To Indentify The Best Spray Gun For Your Job? How to find a dream job? Choosing The Right Adhesive For The Job Time to Ditch the Office Job I Hate My Job, How Can I Change That? Moving Expenses To Take Your First Job Deciding On The Best Saw To Do The Job Online incentive program is an effective way to increase the efficiency of employees Job Hoping - Are You Aware Of The Consequences? Men's Work Pants – Choose according To Your Job's Nature How Many Ways Can You Say Goodbye to a Job? Joby FL1 01AM
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(54.198.200.128) / Processed in 0.011334 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2677, 968,