Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Wild Life Beach Colombo Tour
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Wild Life Beach Colombo Tour

Wild Life Beach Colombo Tour

Duration : 07 Days/06 Nights

Day 01: Arrive the city and make a stay at Earl's Regency hotel, Kandy. You can visit the temple of the tooth relic in the evening. The evening can also be utilized to witness the cultural show.

Day 02: Next morning you can move on the tour of city of Kandy, which was the last capital of the Sri Lankan kings. Kandy is a splendid city and is known for its rich past, grandeur, folklore, mystery and traditions.

There are also some botanical gardens in Peradeniya which are the great attraction. Here one can get the opportunity to see more than 4000 species of plants and this place is encircled by Mahaweli river.

Day 03: Nuwara Eliya which is referred as the heart of Sri Lanka, this place can be visited in the morning. Srilanka produces about 50% of the world's best tea. The highest mountain of Srilanka, Pidurutalagala (8282 ft) is situated here. Nuwara Eliya also has one of the finest golf course of the country which has around 18 holes. You must pay a visit to Galway Forest Lodge / Tea Factory for lunch.

Day 04: On the fourth day you can move to Sita Eliya and later one can move to Hambantota to enjo the lunch. Bundala national park attracts people in large number which can be seen by hiring a jeep safari. This is one of the largest national parks of the country. Bundala is the home to some of wild beasts like wild boar, elephants, wild buffalo, deer, crocodiles, birds are also found here in large number. Oasis Hotel/Rosen Hotel, Hambantota are to good places for overnight stay over here.

Day 05: Next morning after the breakfast you can move for city tour of Galle, this has ones been an important port of Ceylon. Galle is known for handmade lace, tortoise shell and elephants ebony.

Day 06: After breakfast some leisure time can be spent on the beach. Later one should proceed to Colombo for an overnight stay at Grand Oriental / Taj Samudra, hotel Colombo.

Day 07: On the seventh day you can move on a city tour of Colombo. There are various places which can be visited like the old parliament, the BMICH (Bandaranaike memorial international conference hall) and the old fort. You can also go to the ceramics corporation showroom, house of fashion, the odel unlimited dress boutique and majestic city shopping complex. In the afternoon you can proceed to airport for departure.

by: Leesa Steve
# 2 I recently tried gummies cbd as a replacement for the prime prematurely and was pleasantly surprised by the results. Initially skeptical, I create that it significantly helped with my dread and be in the land of nod issues without any noticeable side effects. The grease was effortless to utter, with clear dosage instructions. It had a mild, earthy leaning that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a decided improvement in my blanket well-being, instinct more serene and rested. I comprehend the ingenuous approach to wellness CBD offers and aim to continue using it.   2024-2-20 03:44  reply
Tips for incredible India tour Adventure Summer Camps Resources Travel Tips To Taj Mahal Factors To Consider In Availing Travel Insurance Mount Heng Hunan China Travel Guide And Tips Northern Cyprus All inclusive Holidays Hawaii Travel Tips Traveling With A Lot Of Ease Through The Awesome Travel Scooter Greecetravel Information Tickets For Cheap Paris Sightseeing Tours Dreaming Of A Perfect Lake Tahoe Trip? Learn About These Strategies On How To Get Get Lake Tahoe Adv An Apt Web Design Draws Optimum Traffic Insurance For Your Travels
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.219.227.189) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.012250 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 2461, 954,
Kista