Insurances.net
insurances.net » Life Insurance » Using The Power Of Positive Thinking Lance Hood Shares How To Build Wealth And The Life You Want To
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Using The Power Of Positive Thinking Lance Hood Shares How To Build Wealth And The Life You Want To

Using The Power Of Positive Thinking Lance Hood Shares How To Build Wealth And The Life You Want To

I believe that I have been dubbed the Napoleon Hill of the 21st century because I

surround my life with the most successful and richest men and women in the world. Napoleon Hills early benefactor was that poor immigrant from Scotland. Carnegie commissioned Napoleon Hill, author of Think and Grow Rich, to interview the well-known movers and shakers of the post-industrial era.

I cant help but find a commonality between what I am doing with my 30-Day Wealth Maps webinar series and what Napoleon Hill did early in the 20th century.

As Napoleon Hill discovered, successful men and women of his era had Positive Thinking in common as a trait.

Here is my list of Positive Thinking habits that successful people use:

First: Fix in your mind the exact amount of money you desire. It is not sufficient merely to say I want plenty of money. Make this a Definite Chief Aim as to the amount. (There is a psychological reason for definiteness which is described in the Law of Success).

Second: Determine exactly what you intend to give in return for the money you desire. (There is no such reality as something for nothing.)

Third: Establish a definite date when you intend to possess the money you desire.

Fourth: Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire, and begin at once, whether you are ready or not, to put this plan into action.

Fifth: Write out a clear, concise statement of the amount of money you intend to acquire, name the time limit for its acquisition, state what you intend to give in return for the money, and describe clearly the plan through which you intend to accumulate it.

Sixth: Read your written statement aloud, twice daily, once just before retiring at night, and once after arising in the morning. AS YOU READSEE AND FEEL AND BELIEVE YOURSELF ALREADY IN POSSESSION OF THE MONEY.

This list has stood the test of time for over 70 years. I cant recommend highly enough that you start doing using this information right now. I mean start right this minute. If you dont already have a copy of Think and Grow Rich go here and you can get a free copy, right now. http://www.GreatestLivingSuccessCoaches.com/friends.html

Lance Hood and Heartland Success is dedicated and committed to helping people succeed in their personal and business life by providing access to millionaires and experts, success coaches, in wealth creation and personal development through interviews and other resources. Lance promotes personal development seminars. With this type of resource, proper application and dedication, the chance of being successful is increased. Lance will provide the ultimate in training and discovery by providing a team of experts from which people can learn skills in prioritizing and glean information via teleconferences and monthly interviews. Heartland Success will do whatever it takes to assist anyone on achieving their goal. People from all over the world can benefit from these strategies. This is such a great opportunity for people to expand their horizons by way of modeling someone by reading their books, watching their teaching DVDs, listening to interviews and much more.

Visit Lance Hoods website at: http://www.heartlandsuccesstoday.com/

Suggested reading for your personal development: Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill

Dennis Nazelli of Right Now Marketing Group contributed to this article.

Develop the habit of using new information as soon as possible otherwise it get lost. Beside there is a rush of enthusiasm that comes with a new idea. Use it. Joe Vitale mentions that in our interview that I recorded with him.

Earn More, Work Less and Live Your Life!

Lance Hood

Think and Grow Rich by Napolean Hill, Think and Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill, Positive Thinking Webinar, Napoleon Hill, Success Coaches, Lance Hood, Creating Wealth with, wealth and success, Heartland Success

by: Lance Hood
Which Long Term Care Insurance is Right for You? The Main Key Factors of Long Term Care Insurance Adding Total And Permanent Disablement Insurance To Life Insurance Permanent Life Insurance If Your Problem Is Permanent Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance Is Not Created Equal Brett Favres Chin Injury Is Yet Another Notch In His Battered NFL Career The Life and Times of Toby Gritt Network Marketing with Primerica Life Insurance: A Sure Way to Earn Money How To Get Life Insurance Without A Physical Exam Longshore Act Insurance Company Bankruptcy - - What To Do? Life Insurance Greensboro Nc - 33 Secret Tips To Not Get Ripped Off Purchase Term Daily life Insurance - The Very best Time Life Insurance Quotes
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.136.18.48) / Processed in 0.013531 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 38 , 4038, 953,