Insurances.net
insurances.net » Life Insurance » Brett Favres Chin Injury Is Yet Another Notch In His Battered NFL Career
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Brett Favres Chin Injury Is Yet Another Notch In His Battered NFL Career

Wow and they said he would come back and start

, watching espn this morning they all said he would start but because of his consecutive starts? I don't believe it, he wants the Vikes to win, but you can't expect to win when you can't move. It's got to be hard to be a member of this team right now. Though your pulling for the old guy, it's really hard watching him go downhill so fast. The funny part is that he does'nt realize it. I'm not sure what he's thinking but his will to win is not there. This is the part when you know it's time to retire. Hell I'd like to be still playing hockey but my 44 year old body won't allow it. Having a will to win and not being able to have your body buy into it is desastrous. People have paid a lot of money to watch this circus this year and if I was a Vikings fan I'd want a refund. Hey have'nt you seen this movie before? He hates summer camp and though last year he played Ok it's a result we were all expecting, the GM is looking at ticket sales he must be? Why would you bring back a circus freak to watch get hammered like this? i wish him well but please step aside Brett my family would like to see a upstart young man try to get the Minnesota Vikings to the super bowl. You've had your day and it's getting worse to watch every sunday. Good Luck to you and we'll see you in the hall of fame.

Brett Favres Chin Injury Is Yet Another Notch In His Battered NFL Career

By: Doug Muraski
The Life and Times of Toby Gritt Network Marketing with Primerica Life Insurance: A Sure Way to Earn Money How To Get Life Insurance Without A Physical Exam Longshore Act Insurance Company Bankruptcy - - What To Do? Life Insurance Greensboro Nc - 33 Secret Tips To Not Get Ripped Off Purchase Term Daily life Insurance - The Very best Time Life Insurance Quotes Life Insurance Fayetteville Nc - 33 Secret Tips To Not Get Ripped Off Buy Land At Missouri Where Nature, Wildlife And Adventure Awaits You Guide To Getting Life Insurance Leads Measure of the Number of Death - Mortality Charge in Life Insurance The Importance Of A Life Insurance Policy Online Life Insurance: Getting The Best Out Of Your Money
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.222.37.169) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.011695 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 1777, 953,
Brett Favres Chin Injury Is Yet Another Notch In His Battered NFL Career Amsterdam