Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » The Secrets Of The Millionaire Mind Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

The Secrets Of The Millionaire Mind Review

This post is inspired and dedicated to The Secrets of The Millionaire Mind that was written by T

. Harv Eker.I am a huge fan of this book because I related to T. Harv Eker's story so well.

Harv says that in order to achieve success in any business you must first have the right mindset. At the age of 24, Eker had tried just about everything to become successful.He had all of the technical knowledge, he worked hard, and he even had some great training.Even though Eker was knowledgeable about making money, he never seemed to attract it.

After a lot of trial and error Harv was finally taught that he had to change his thoughts about money before he could ever attract and hold on to money in his life."It is not enough to be in the right place at the right time. You have to be the right person in the right place at the right time." T. Harv Eker

This quote I got from the book is brilliant because so many people credit others success to being in the right place at the right time.The fact is that in order to take advantage of timing you must be the right person, or you must have the correct mindset.

The truth of the matter is once you get your mind right, good timing will happen for you too. On top of that Eker says, your income will only grow as much as you do.When you realize this truth then you can take your focus away from seeking "turn key" opportunities and place your attention on personal growth and correct mindset principals.

If you are thinking thoughts of scarcity and lack, then quite frankly, it doesn't matter what opportunity or business you are in.There are many great businesses and opportunities out there, but unless you change your core thoughts and feelings about money, you will not experience any different results.

If you want to change the fruits, you must first change the roots. If you want to change the visible, you must first change the invisible. T. Harv Eker

So What Are Your Thoughts About Money?

In the book Harv encourages everyone reading to write down all of the things they were taught concerning money. I almost always skip over these little exercises, but this time I went ahead and tried it.So I took out a notepad and began to write down everything that my parents and sphere of influence taught me about money.

When I began writing I was absolutely amazed at all of the negative things I was taught about money! I ended up with two pages of negativity and wrong ideas about money.These beliefs will continue to go through generations until one person decides to challenge the beliefs.

Take Responsiblity

If you were raised with negative beliefs concerning money or whatever else, you have to accept that and take responsibility for changing these negative beliefs. "There is no such thing as a really rich victim.

Every time, and I mean EVERY time you blame, justify, or complain, you are slitting your financial throat." T. Harv Eker

It is true, you will never find a rich victim. Rich or successful people take 100% responsibility for lives and their actions. They understand that they are the only person that is to blame for where they are at in life.

When you really take complete responsibility for your life, it will make you a much stronger person. If you aren't happy with where you are in life, look no where else but the mirror because that is the person who is responsible.

If you make a habit of bettering yourself everyday, then one day you will wake up and realize you are stronger than you ever imagined. If you haven't read this book yet, then you should definitely put it at the top of your To Do list.

by: Ryan Martin
Bbq All You Can Eat Lunch Offers Variety On A Budget Mandura Review-Can You Really Make Money With Mandura? Researching Movie Reviews and Movie News Easy Backup Wizard Review - Do you Know? Phallosan Review Entertainment Industry Reviews advanced system optimizer 3 review LG KE850 Prada Review Financial Assistance For Single Mums Deals Help People Save Money Managing Your Own Investment Portfolio - Where Can You Invest Your Money? Make Money - Sell Pepper Sprays! You Can Make Money Selling Pepper Sprays! Double Dip Recession - Is It Possible to Prosper Through It?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.116.62.45) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.012081 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 32 , 3765, 385,
The Secrets Of The Millionaire Mind Review Atlanta