Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Mandura Review-Can You Really Make Money With Mandura?
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Mandura Review-Can You Really Make Money With Mandura?

If you are reading this then you are wondering if you can really make some money by joining Mandura

. I am not affiliated with Mandura in any way, I am just putting this review together for anyone who wants to get the 'low down' about Mandura. First of all...What is Mandura?Mandura is an MLM company located in Middleburg,FL. They sell juice with a product line including Mandura and Mandura Trim. The company is lead by CEO Casey Yarbrou, who has a long history of MLM experience. If you are familiar with the network marketing industry as a whole then you will already know that the marketplace is filled with MLM companies selling the next best juice.Maybe its just me but it seems like very company that has a juice product is convinced that there juice is the best and most healthy juice in the world. I could go into detail here about all the amazing ingredients that the Mandura juice has but I don't think that is necessary here. I want to talk more about whether or not you can actually make money with this company. I am not too concerned with who has the best juice. Alright, so there are 4 ways to earn money with Mandura, they are:1.Retail SalesP2.Generational Bonus P3.Team Commissions 4.Bulk Order BonusIf you start by buying one bottle of Mandura at $30, you can make commissions on 1-2 generations of sales. Whenever your downline sells a bottle of juice you will recieve $2.50. If you start by buying two bottles of Mandura at $57, you can make a commission on 3-4 generations of sales. Then they have a "Best" option that is $100 and you make $$ on 5-6 generations. Last but not least they have a "Pro" option that is $200 and you make $$ on 7-8 generations.How Many People Do You Have To Sponsor To Break Even? One good thing to ask is how many people would you have to sponsor just to break even in your Mandura business. Every bottle of Mandura that you personally sell, whether it be to a new distributor or to a customer, you will make $10. So for every $30 bottle of Mandura you sell you will get $10 which is a 30% commission. Based on these numbers if you were to buy into Mandura at the Pro level which is $200, you would have to sell 20 bottles of Mandura, or $600 of product a month just to break even. For the average person just getting into network marketing this is going to be extremely difficult.What this is going to mean for you is that you will have a very low retention rate because when people join your downline they will lose money for a few months and then stop ordering the product. When no one is sticking around you have a very hard time building a residual income for yourself.How To Succeed In Mandura?If after reviewing the company, the product, and the compensation plan you still feel good about joining Mandura then I suggest that you learn how to market you business. The reason I say this is because in order for you to truly make some good money in Mandura you are going to have to be bringing in distributors constantly. Just in order for you to break even you will have to sponsor in around 10 people depending on what level they join at, so you will have to become a master recruiter. If you are going to build a business with Mandura then you shouldn't let this stop you in any way. Just realize that this is the way it is and you are going to have to recruit more than average.Overall, I would say that Mandura definitely brings something to the table, but with all of the other super juice MLM companies out there it doesn't really stand out in any way. I understand that the compensation plan has got a lot of hype and is supposed to be the magic solution to your recruiting problems, but the fact remains that you will still need to be recruiting on a consistent basis regardless of the compensation structure.

By: Ryan Martin
Researching Movie Reviews and Movie News Easy Backup Wizard Review - Do you Know? Phallosan Review Entertainment Industry Reviews advanced system optimizer 3 review LG KE850 Prada Review Financial Assistance For Single Mums Deals Help People Save Money Managing Your Own Investment Portfolio - Where Can You Invest Your Money? Make Money - Sell Pepper Sprays! You Can Make Money Selling Pepper Sprays! Double Dip Recession - Is It Possible to Prosper Through It? Hair Transplant Review Hair Transplant Reviews
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.128.94.171) / Processed in 0.011794 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 3904, 385,