Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Make Money - Sell Pepper Sprays! You Can Make Money Selling Pepper Sprays!
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Make Money - Sell Pepper Sprays! You Can Make Money Selling Pepper Sprays!

Your Wholesale Pepper Spray Connection Says This:

Ifyou have a connection to buy items at wholesale, then you don't have to worry about things such as; licenses, permits, special bank accounts, minimum orders, et cetera!

Iwill happilybe your connection in the wholesale merchandise business, just think of me as your cousin or friend in the business. You can actually make money selling something that most people will want and will buy on impulse! If you are 18 or older, and live within the continental USA, but NOT MA, MI, NY, or WI...then YOU can buy some wholesale pepper sprays, and then turn around and sell them for cash profits! Unless you are extremely timid, and afraid of your own shadow, you should be able to sell these Non-Lethal, Self-Defense Pepper Sprays Seen Here.

Youwill simply pull out a pepper spray, in its nice package, and tell the prospect..."You should get one of these pepper sprays, just in case, anyone ever tries to mess with you." That's it...it's that simple! If they don't have the money to buy one then, they will get back to you on payday! I know, because I have been selling them in my town for years. Most people say things like "Oh, I always wanted one of those and didn't know where to get one!" Around here, there are mostly sold at gun stores and camping supply stores which are few and far between!

I have been doing this and selling these in my town for many years, and I usually get 15 or 20 bucks out of people easily and with no effort! You can certainly do the same! People will buy these pepper sprayson impulse when given the chance to do so. Even if websites sell them for less, it doesn't matter, because not everyone goes online and searches high and low for the lowest prices on the planet.

My name is Father Time, a self-help writer and motivational speaker, and your new connection in the wholesale business. My awesome website is located at www.FatherTimePublishing.com and features many other awesome items, mostly at retail,but if you see other things that you would like to buy at wholesale, send me an e-mail and let me know what you need and how many, so I can give you a price quote!

To thank you for reading this far, I am willing to give you a FREE subscription to my Daily Motivational e-mail Service Seen Here if you would like it! It will help motivate you, no matter what you decide to do to earn extra cash, even if the pepper spray thing is not your cup of tea! Maybe it can also help you quit smoking, lose weight, or stop letting someone push you around!

Many Blessings!

By: Father Time
Double Dip Recession - Is It Possible to Prosper Through It? Hair Transplant Review Hair Transplant Reviews Optimizing Your Time And Money For Groceries CB Pirate Review Need Finance Till Payday-finance To Overcome Your Short Term Problems Chicago Bulls Tickets - 2010-11 Season Preview Atlanta Hawks Tickets - 2010-11 Season Preview Boston Celtics Tickets - 2010-11 Season Preview Traffic Voodoo 2.0 Review Creating A Budget To Tame Your Money Problems Keep Your Budget Under Control With Web Templates Advance Till Payday- Urgent Money For Your Short Term Needs
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.128.94.171) / Processed in 0.012170 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 3374, 385,