Insurances.net
insurances.net » Liability Insurance » Restaurant Insurance And The Need For Valet Parking Liability
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Restaurant Insurance And The Need For Valet Parking Liability

Restaurant Insurance And The Need For Valet Parking Liability

Most hotels and restaurants include the service of valet parking

. Considered a value-added service provided to clientele, its costs and risks are a growing concern. While many establishments choose to employ their own staff as attendants, more are leaning toward contracting outside firms who use their own employees. A very important aspect of restaurant insurance is Garage Keeper/valet parking liability.

Although outsourcing this risk does lessen some of the liability, both in-house and outsourced services have the same everyday problems that may ultimately end up in the establishment's lap. Such going concerns include:

Bodily injury to guests and pedestrians

Theft

Property damage to cars driven by valets, and

Damage to vehicles not handled by valets

With seemingly everything becoming more expensive, from the high price of cars to medical bills, no one can afford to make up the costs of carelessness, improper management or inadequate insurance coverage. If there is concern with the valet services currently provided with negative trends occurring more frequently, maybe its time to re-evaluate the valet program. Here are several indispensable guidelines to help to improve the quality of the valet service, ultimately reducing the claims frequency and cost and keeping the goodwill of customers.

Training

With the average age of a valet attendant between 19 and 25, valet parking services tend to have high turnover. While there may not be a shortage of applicants (often local college students), the driving experience of the typical applicant is often less than average. In order to improve the talent pool, a smart business owner must be able to implement a training program or better screening process.

Verification of valid license and driving history

It is fundamental to know that the person being hired has a valid drivers license. It is equally important they have a clean driving history. Employee driving records can tell how responsible these drivers are. Have the applicant apply for the job by supplying his/her driving record. The employer should review their attendant's current driving records annually and perhaps more frequently if there is high turnover.

High performance vehicles add additional risks

If the operator is not acquainted with high-end vehicles such as Ferrari, Porsche, and Corvette, many of these sports cars not only have manual shift, but large

horsepower also accompanies them. An inexperienced attendant could cause major damage to the vehicle as well as to other vehicles or people around them.

General Liability or Garage Liability will cover the insured against claims brought by third parties for bodily injury and/or property damage caused by an attendant, such as hitting a patron with a car in the course of valet parking or hitting another car parked on the premises.

by: Clarence S. Frazier
# 2 I recently tried cbda oil tincture after the first control and was pleasantly surprised past the results. Initially skeptical, I initiate that it significantly helped with my dread and sleep issues without any unconcealed side effects. The fuel was serene to speak, with nitid dosage instructions. It had a kindly, earthy taste that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a decided improvement in my total well-being, hunch more relaxed and rested. I comprehend the natural technique to wellness CBD offers and representation to at using it.   2024-2-19 19:52  reply
# 3 I recently tried CBD gummies from this website cbd full spectrum oil in search the first time and was pleasantly surprised past the results. Initially skeptical, I start that it significantly helped with my appetite and doze issues without any remarkable side effects. The lubricator was unoppressive to put to use, with definite dosage instructions. It had a mild, shameless liking that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a marked upgrading in my all-inclusive well-being, instinct more languorous and rested. I know the regular approach to wellness CBD offers and representation to go on using it.   2024-3-28 21:10  reply
Doctor Office Toys Helping The Child To Visit A Pediatric Clinic In The Good Mood Halloween at the Office Used Office Cubicles Designed And Priced To Serve Your Needs! Liability Insurance For Builders & Trade Contractors: An Overview Yaz-yasmin Different Product Liability Lawsuits Helpful Tips To Buy Office Supplies Online For Reliability, Trust A Power Distribution Unit (pdu) Employers Liability Insurance For Contractors Protecting Your LGBT bar or Nightclub with Business Liability Insurance Find The Cheapest Liability Insurance For Texas Drivers Super Dlt-1 Tape Is Mixer Of Reliability, Durability & Tough Quality Impact Of Ignorance Of Employers Liability Insurance Floral Decoration Of Offices, Shop, Weddings
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.151.141) / Processed in 0.012105 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 30 , 3252, 961,