Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Playa Delfines, Cancun by:Rosa Carvajal
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Playa Delfines, Cancun by:Rosa Carvajal

Playa Delfines, Cancun by:Rosa Carvajal

Playa Delfines, or Dolphins Beach, is without argument and literally one of the highest points in Cancun

. It is situated about 18km within the Hotel Zone and it is near Punta Nizuc. This beach begins where Kukulcan Blvd curves into a hill. Because, Playa Delfines is a high point in Cancun, the view from this here is truly unforgettable. I was fortunate enough to enjoy this beach on a clear day, which meant I was able to enjoy a breathtaking view. I got to see at several different shades of blue in the water and coral reefs. Of course, this can only be visible on clear days. Remember if you are in Cancun, walking on this beach is a must.

While in Cancun, I remember some tourists commenting of the small size of the beaches in front of their hotels. Well, for those who desire a wider strip of beach, I say, hop on the bus and come to Playa Delfines. Because there are not hotels immediately near by this beach offers a solitary spot very suitable to sunbathe. Nevertheless, keep in mind that the currents can be treacherous, particularly for swimming. It's important to note the color of the flag posted on the beach, remember that a green flag means it is safe to swim.

I was amazed by the quantity of sand on the beach;Playa Delfines had an insurmountable amount of beautiful white sand. Also this is a hot spot for surfers and as a matter of fact, Playa Delfines is one of the few places where one can take surfing lessons. By the way, I can't complain about my surfer instructor. He's by far one of the most patient instructors I've ever met!

About the author

I'm an English instructor. I love my career because it allows me to work with students of all ages (from children in kindergarten to mature adults in college) and walks of life. I have a B.A. in English and have recently obtained my M.A. also in English. During my free time I write travel and write short articles for the Patawalk Virtual Tours website (www.patawalk.com). This site takes visitors into fully mapped virtual tours in 360 format of amazing plces such as Cancun, Mexico. It's like being there!'
Travel Is A Matter Of Pleasure While It Serves To Accomplish Purpose Too. Travelers To Help Customers Save Money On Car Insurance A Supreme Tourist Destination Travel Options To Experiencing The Fun-filled Retreat At Guadalajara AIG TravelWise Insurance India Tour Packages - Innovative Tour Package To Visit India Safety Tips For Car Travel With A Pet Travel Tips Travel To India Golden Triangle Tour Package In India Visit Hasht Behesht Palace in Isfahan While Traveling in Iran A Lucrative Destination For Leisure Travelers Travel Insurance Basics A luxury travel writers take on things The Insurance That Travelers Need To Have
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(54.152.77.92) Virginia / Ashburn Processed in 0.012623 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2167, 954,
Playa Delfines, Cancun by:Rosa Carvajal Ashburn