Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » A luxury travel writers take on things
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

A luxury travel writers take on things

I am a luxury travel writer and it amazes me how often I have been asked this very question. Somewhat modified, it usually includes something along the lines of; as a luxury travel writer what do you think is the best luxury vacation? My carefully prepared answer usually goes something like this; let me think about it and I will get back to you.

I suppose I had never really thought that much about it but since enquiring minds always want to know, I decided to dwell deep into my own heart and see what lied deep beneath. The result kind of shocked me and yet at the same time I was able to take a look into some of the aspects of my life I had set aside to deal with everyday life. Truth be told I have never travelled just because. While most of you excape to a vacation, I escape to home for my vacation.

However even that being said I have a few things on my bucket list.A luxury travel writers take on things

#1 I often though how cool or should I say moderately cold it would be to spend a night inside an Ice Hotel.

As a side note, this bucket list item will probably be acheived sooner than I thought as I plan to visit l'Hotel de Glace in February during the Quebec City winter carnival. Not fond of the cold since I live in Canada, I will stay for one night in the Ice Hotel and enjoy the rest of my time frolicking in The Fairmont le Chateau Frontenac. I will try to track down a bottle of famous chilled ice wine to warm up the rest of me on of this great vacation.

#2 I always wanted to swim with the dolphins and I think to spend a night in a luxury resort completely immersed underwater is probably as close to this dream as possible. It would be a battle on which travel adventure would win out. One thing is for certain, the ultimate dream adventure would probably be for me to engage in both activities on the same trip.

Both Fiji and the Maldives have underwater hotels with superb underwater dining. Seafood will most probably not be my choice of food for this night but perhaps a fillet of duck or wild deer with some foie gras may be more suitable meal?

#3 One of my passions is history and I would love to visit the seven wonders of the world.

First stop, a luxury train ride to the ruins of Machu Picchu in Peru, Easter Island a definite must followed by the must do finale of an Egyptian pyramid tour. Paris, need I say more?

I have read and written about some of the most exotic luxury travel destination and exotic adventures in the world. I have listened to some of the most fascinating stories from a variety of different people. Some great stories and some not so great. I have even written about places and things that I have never even heard of and yet my heart lies in the tiny village of Quebec located only 5 hours from where I live. I guess its true what they say, home is where the heart is and luxury is what your heart desires.

Follow your heart and do at least one items on your bucket list each year and let agencies like http://www.luxetraveldeal.com/luxury-travel-agency help get you there one adventure at a time!
The Insurance That Travelers Need To Have A Basic Tourist Spot Travel Options On Achieving A Perfect Escapade In Acapulco Planning Out Your Gold Coast Holiday With The Weather In Mind The Most Popular Christmas Songs of All Time Put An End To Jet Lag Or Possibly Lessen Affects By Travelling By Air In Exclusive Jets Kolkata: The Ultimate Travel Destination Medicare Supplement Options to Preserve Your Long run Relaxed Travel To India The Snowy World Of Adventure Beckons You Essential Travel Tips For Boracay Traveling on a Budget, Useful Tips to Enjoy The Professional's Simple Guidelines Pro Traveler Desiring To Leave On A Caribbean Trip Classic Travel Arrangements By Jordan Select Tours For An Exotic Holiday How to Get Budget Travel Insurance for Students
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.116.63.236) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.012921 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 3189, 954,
A luxury travel writers take on things Atlanta