Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Memorable Holidays
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Memorable Holidays

Finding time for your loved ones have always been a problem for working class people

. There are opportunities where one can be with their loved ones the moment they are free. Try investing in some holiday schemes. There are many holiday investment schemes in the market. Before investing one should always read the terms & conditions of the scheme. There might be some conditions which later might be beneficial for the company and not us. We could avoid investing if we come across similar conditions.

Living in a metro is a hard task. We have been living here for the last 20 years. The life here is always on a fast lane. Every thing is already fixed; you hardly have time to socialize. Even on weekends we prefer to stay at home & relax. But when you do nothing you end up frustrating yourself. It went for some months, wasting our holidays doing nothing. This was when I decided to do something for my family & me to enjoy our holidays.

I bought an investment from Pan Card Clubs Ltd. Its a holiday investment scheme. We can utilize our days in any of the resorts or hotels they own. We utilized the days which we got at United 21, Thane. I never expected that we will be treated to such a wonderful holiday at United 21. It proved my investment was a good one. Here at the club they have a discotheque, spa club, coffee shop & lots more. The room which we were allotted has all facilities in it. There was even Wi-Fi connection & mini bar. It was like living a life king size. Room service was available at any time of the day. They made sure our every request was fulfilled. The food which we had in the multi-cuisine restaurant was very delicious. We also had a great time at their lounge bar. It was a lovely setting for a weekend party. I was so balled over by the facilities provided that I asked the manager about the clubs owner. The manager told me that Pan Card Clubscomes under Panoramic Universal Ltd. The chairman of the company is Mr. Sudhir Moravekar. I wondered how he manages to provide all this luxurious facilities to his investors. Then again why should I care?

The coffee shop which they had was open 24/7. The club even had some banquets which they rent out for conferences, events & marriages too. They even had a huge swimming pool, indoor game rooms, gymnasium, yoga center, spa, sauna & Jacuzzi facilities. We never sat idle & wasted time thinking as there were lots of activities to be done. We hardly were in our room, all the time we were exploring the clubs facilities. We also had our hair trimmed in their saloon where they had all the modern equipment & trained staff. It was here where we found tranquility. It was such a memorable weekend. We completely rejuvenated ourselves after this holiday. We will be revisiting this place when we feel to rejuvenate ourselves.

by: Roy James
How To Play Blackjack Online How To Obtain Online Customer Reviews Dentist, Kirk Kimmerling In Marietta, GA Gives Back To His Community Five Ways to Improve your Web Design Taking A Chicago Trip? Follow These Clues On Ways To Score Land Windy City Getaway Discounts Watch Jets vs Lions Online NFL Links Live Why Married Women Chase Married Men Cayman Islands Wedding Planner Report On Hair Style Ideas For Asian Women These best mbt shoes have specially designed soles Web Development Skills Are Critical To Your Online Success Spend Time Online To Buy Cheap Lace Fronts Buy Online Deals - Buy Low So They Say ?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.33.41) / Processed in 0.009610 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 3104, 975,
Memorable Holidays