Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Buy Online Deals - Buy Low So They Say ?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Buy Online Deals - Buy Low So They Say ?

At Buy-Online-Deals.com you can buy low so they say, but by the time you get through reading this article you may not want to buy there at all.

Now for the record, I am a man and I'm not much of a shopper I'll admit, so I can't really speak with much authority on the way men shop much less women.

From my simple mind it would seem to me if you wanted to shop you wouldn't shop from a format that looks like the Drudge Report. Like I said, I'm not much of a shopper but don't women like to try on what they buy, be it shoes or clothes or whatever ?

This website offers everything from auto parts to chaise lounges, beauty products, and every product imaginalbe. My only beef isTHERE ARE NO PICTURES. Now obviously, when you click on the links it takes you to the site with pictures and more detail, but Buy-Online-Deals.com has just a couple banners on the far right column.

So we've all heard that text links get clicked more than banner links. I wonder why that is. I thought the expression was "a picure is worth a thousand words". Could it be that the imagination is triggered with words and not with pictures ? I don't know, do you ?

Is there any chance that this preference to click on text links could possibly translate to something that is very heavy in the banner's and graphics department, online shopping. If you've ever noticed ( and how can you not) clothing and womens apparel is all about the graphics and having the picture say a thousand words.

Of course it could just be as simple as a learned response after clicking on a banner or graphic link and wishing you hadn't. Surely people understand text is just as much advertising as banners.

Take a look at this website and tell me if you like this format ?

I have to be honest with you. I DON'T LIKE IT.

It's sort of like the Drudge Report of shopping or some boring directory, even if you have enticing 70% off deals and all the rest, you have to get over the look of the site, which I don't care for.

But check it out for yourself
Always Buy Branded 2gb Sd The Shades To Be Seen In This Spring by:Charlotte Bleasdale Kids Devotions: Chicken Eggs The Best Method to Watch TV Reveals Online ASA Citation Style Getting Started With Pay-as-you-earn Generation Y Gift Buying Guide with Fantastic Holiday Specials for 2010 Actos Bladder Cancer - A Condition Actos Users May Develop Online Guide to Ordering the Very best Fitting Shoes After attending the yoga classes at Tula Yoga Spa in Toronto Gates Gives Losers Quake Causes Injuries Chargers Where Can I Buy A Laser Lipo Machine Photographers Make The Marriage Moments Magical
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(52.15.134.57) Ohio / Columbus Processed in 0.008031 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 2227, 975,
Buy Online Deals - Buy Low So They Say ? Columbus