Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Dentist, Kirk Kimmerling In Marietta, GA Gives Back To His Community
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Dentist, Kirk Kimmerling In Marietta, GA Gives Back To His Community

Most people inMarietta, GAknow, Dr. Kirk Kimmerling by name. Although he has an outstanding reputation as a dentist, it is his readiness to help others less fortunate that is bringing him attention. Recently, Dr. Kimmerling took Tosha Phillips, of Douglasville, GA under his wing. After completing a Family Dependency Treatment Court Program in Cobb County, Dr. Kimmerling is helping Tosha by rejuvenating her smile at no charge.

Tosha, a 35-year-old Mother with a seventeen year old son has successfully completed a 14 month treatment program under the direction of Judge Juanita Stedman's Family Dependency Treatment Court. Tosha entered the program after being addicted to methamphetamines and is successfully re-entering society as a productive citizen.

Tosha said her front tooth has been black for almost 15 years, and Dr Kimmerling is not only fixing her black tooth, but whitening her smile as well. It is giving her the self-confidence she needs to re-enter the workforce in a more positive light.

Jim Reuther, Network Domino business owner and long time patient of Dr. Kimmerling approached him asking for help. Dr. Kimmerling, no stranger to helping others in the community, immediately accepted Tosha. Dr. Kimmerling provides dentistry, free of charge to Calvary Children's Home for over 15 years.

"It's my great pleasure to make a difference in people's lives and I enjoy helping through dentistry," Dr. Kimmerling said.

Tosha has turned her life around, and credits the treatment program to her success. She recently has moved into an apartment of her own and is looking for employment. Tosha is grateful for Reuther, Judge Stedman and all the Dr. Kimmerling is doing for her. She has become a role model to many thathave drug and court issues. "Her motivation to make a difference in her lifeas well asher son's makes me want to help return her smile to something pretty," says Dr. Kimmerling. Tosha has been clean from drugs for a year and a half. She speaks openly about the mistakes that she's made, and vows to be a different person. She's has a brightness and enthusiasm that let's you know that she has changed her life and intends to keep it that way. Tosha does not mind talking about her journey, asthere is no shame for Tosha because sheis thesuccess story that makes otherpeople and familieshopeful.

Dr. Kimmerling is a practicing dentist in Marietta, GA for over 26 years thathas a history ofhelping others.Although Dr. Kimmerling is Emory University trained and highly intelligent, it is not his intelligence that brings him accolades.It is his giving back to the community thatpeople are talking about.Dr. Kimmerling helps people even though he knows that not all stories endin success. "It's the people who do make it that keep me wanting to participate, and I don't mind helping those that don't make it.My dentistrymay be the only bright spot in a dark existence," says Dr. Kimmerling. He plans oncontinuing as long as he is a practicing dentist in Marietta, GA. Tosha Phillipsis not the first personDr. Kimmerling'shelped, and will not be the last. He's a mentor of people. Cobb County needs as many Dr. Kirk Kimmerling'sitcan get.
Five Ways to Improve your Web Design Taking A Chicago Trip? Follow These Clues On Ways To Score Land Windy City Getaway Discounts Watch Jets vs Lions Online NFL Links Live Why Married Women Chase Married Men Cayman Islands Wedding Planner Report On Hair Style Ideas For Asian Women These best mbt shoes have specially designed soles Web Development Skills Are Critical To Your Online Success Spend Time Online To Buy Cheap Lace Fronts Buy Online Deals - Buy Low So They Say ? Always Buy Branded 2gb Sd The Shades To Be Seen In This Spring by:Charlotte Bleasdale Kids Devotions: Chicken Eggs
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.22.70.230) / Processed in 0.005377 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 3384, 975,