Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Make Money With Ur Liberty Reserve A/c Guaranteed!
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Make Money With Ur Liberty Reserve A/c Guaranteed!

This is the email that was sent to me: make over $5

,000 with just $6.00 in 30 days with liberty reserve account. I WAS SHOCKED WHEN I SAW HOW MUCH MONEY CAME FLOODING INTO MY LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT; I turn $6.00 into $6.706 within the first 30 days of operating the business plan that I am about to reveal to you free of charge. If you decide to take action on the following instructions, I will GUARANTEE that you will enjoy a similar return.

The only things you will need are: An email address, a liberty reserve account with at least $6.00 deposited in it. You have absolutely NOTHING to lose, and there is NO LIMIT to the amount of income you can generate from this one single business program.

Let's get started, just follow the instruction exactly as out below and than get prepared for a HUGE influx of cash over the next 30 days! Here's what you need to do. .

REQUIREMENTS:

(STEP 1) An email address or you can use an existing one

(STEP 2) A liberty reserve account (free to open at tinyurl.com/3x584yv

To open a liberty reserve account, it is easy and free

(STEP 3) Funding of your liberty reserve account. You can fund your liberty reserve account locally or from liberty reserve listed exchangers. You can visit www.libertyreserve.com for funding of your liberty account.

(STEP 4) Sending funds through liberty reserve money it is an undeniable law of the universe that we first give in order to receive. Now all you have to do is send $2.00 by way of liberty reserve to each of the three (3) liberty reserve account listed below

U5024639

U9794948

U6732240

Use the account tab (transfer) on liberty reserve to send $2.00 to each of the numbers on the list. Then remove the top one (#1) and place your liberty reserve account in the #3 spot on the list of account numbers 1-3. Remember your number becomes #3. ***make sure the subject of the MEMO is ***PUT ME IN YOUR EMAIL LIST*** (this keeps the program 100% legal so please don't forget)

Remember, all of this is ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are creating a service business

(STEP 5) Adding your liberty reserve account Number: After you have sent. $2.00 payment to each of the liberty reserve account: it's your turn to add your liberty reserve account number to the list.

Take the number #1 liberty reserve account numbers up one by one (3 becomes 2 & 2 becomes 1, etc) then put YOUR liberty reserve number as #3 on the list. ** MAKE SURE THE LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT IS SUPPLY EXACTLY IT APPEARS IN YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT.

(STEP 6) Copy Message to 100 Newsgroups, message boards, etc.. Or you can start sending this letter to as many e-mails you encounter.

The Pure Joy of Receiving LIBERTY RESERVE Money! You are now ready to post your copy of this message, to at least 100 newsgroups, message boards etc (I think there close to 25,000 groups). All you need is just 80 to 100, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make well as everyone else on the list! In this situation your job is to let as many people see this letter as possible. So they will make you rich!!! HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS & MESSAGE BOARDS.

You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply copy and paste. i.e. copy the entire letter into your computer's temporary memory.

Use www.google.com or www.bing.com and try searching for various newsgroups on-line forums, message boards, bulletin boards, chat sites, discussions, discussion groups, and online communities etc.

http://libertyreservemagic.blogspot.com/

by: OPRAH & 20/20
A Serious Review of the Rodeo Fantaz Review, An Honest Review Budgeting for Your Finances Do You Have Financial Strain? Saving your Money by Finding the Best Link Building Prices Mpb Today Review - (the One The Company Doesn't Want You To Read) EPC Direct - Helps You in Saving Money Super Targeting Reviewed The Current Recession, Your Land Of Milk And Honey How To Make Loads Of Money On The Horses Hunter Wellies - Walking Through The Recession Usana - A Genuine Usana Mlm Review Tired of Wasting Money? Use Movie Reviews!
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.133.131.168) / Processed in 0.011884 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 42 , 3732, 385,
Make Money With Ur Liberty Reserve A/c Guaranteed!