Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » A Serious Review of the Rodeo
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

A Serious Review of the Rodeo

I know this is a little late for a review, what with the Mahindra Rodeo being launched with much fanfare almost a year back

. But then again, I just bought the Rodeo so I guess, I review it anyway. The launching of Rodeo generated quite a buzz in the Indian moped market. It was hailed as a breath of fresh air in the stagnating market. With Kinetic's collapse the future looked bleak. Well, Mahindra Two Wheelers acquired Kinetic and there is clearly a very bright ray of hope. I wanted to buy a two wheeler for sometime now and was in two minds whether it should be a motorbike or a scooter. After a lot of deliberations I finally settled on a scooter and that too the Rodeo because it has such a refreshing design. The Rodeo boasts of a four stroke gearless 124.6 C.C belt driven eco friendly unit that churns out 8.0 bhp at 7000 rpm with a torque value of 9.0 nm at 5500 rpm . This is really good for the average commuter who travels in the city. It is clean and efficient and specs of the machine made me really happy. The top speed I got was 75 km/hr which is decent compared to the company estimate of 80 km/hr. Now for the cool new feature the Rodeo has. Its the digital display with loads of features. The display back-light default is blue and it an be customised to have nine different colors depending on the mood. This feature is just too cool. More on the display coolness, it features nifty things like a tachometer, trip meter, acceleration indicator, speedometer, odometer, fuel gauge and a sleek looking clock in case you cannot cannot concentrate on your wristwatch while riding it.Rodeo sports the best ergonomically designed seats, that offer the best riding position with a saddle height of 760mm. What this means is that, the rider and the pillion rider will be assured of a very comfortable riding experience. Rodeo's stream lined body makes it withstand wind. The chiseled body gives the rider full advantage at such windy situations. Rodeo has a stunning 22 liters of luggage space. This is oddly comforting that if a day come when I have to disappear somewhere very quickly, I could everything I own with me. Well, lets hope it doesn't come to that. Other good add-ons are the 4 in 1 anti theft key which acts as a master key to the whole system. The front fuelling system is an advantage as the lazy rider can refill sitting on the vehicle.Riding the Rodeo is a pleasure. This is due to the Telescopic front and hydraulic rear. The Rodeo is decently priced at Rs.41299 (This is when I bought it a month ago). Don't take my word for. test drive this vehicle and I am sure you will fall in love with it.

A Serious Review of the Rodeo

By: Xerxes
Fantaz Review, An Honest Review Budgeting for Your Finances Do You Have Financial Strain? Saving your Money by Finding the Best Link Building Prices Mpb Today Review - (the One The Company Doesn't Want You To Read) EPC Direct - Helps You in Saving Money Super Targeting Reviewed The Current Recession, Your Land Of Milk And Honey How To Make Loads Of Money On The Horses Hunter Wellies - Walking Through The Recession Usana - A Genuine Usana Mlm Review Tired of Wasting Money? Use Movie Reviews! Your Movie Review Resource: Movie-Vault.com
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.221.129.19) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.011365 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 2726, 385,
A Serious Review of the Rodeo Amsterdam