Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Super Targeting Reviewed
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Super Targeting Reviewed

I purchased a product called "Super Targeting" this week

. It claims to be today's secret to #1 search engine rankings in a week. My goal and expectation was to find new or unique free methods of SEO traffic generation. Affiliates need free traffic to generate revenue without out-spending revenue. Besides that, I'm cheap. Needless to say this product perked my interest.

This product is essentially a 62-page e-book authored by Ryan Stevenson, an experienced freelance web designer. The cost was $37. The e-book systematically guides you through a method of establishing ONE web site to which to drive LOCAL web traffic using local keywords, key events, businesses, etc. While I have seen this method used by others, I have not seen a system revealed that contains the "how-to" details.

While the product claims the possibility to get you 1st page SEO results, it is not for the beginner...unless the beginner is willing to invest a significant amount of time learning Wordpress, Host Gator, and some advanced blogging techniques. If one is familiar with Wordpress and how to use the advanced features, one could develop a good amount of traffic to one's web site within a week or so. The trick is in the development and management of blog content focused on your own home town.

This product seems to deliver a fairly simple outline of "how to" generate the free traffic (it bug me though to find typos and misspellings in the finished product). It also explains how to develop and monetize a web site using local key words. Four blog posts per day based on local and current events are suggested to really make this method work well. Super Targeting suggests monetizing using affiliate programs such as Adsense, Commission Junction, ClickBank and Amazon. All are reputable and established affiliate programs.

I liked the idea that the blogger can generate web site and blog ideas every time you walk out your front door. Due to the local nature of marketing a new web site, the difficulty of marketing to the entire globe is greatly simplified. Local marketing such as word-of-mouth, referrals, pictures, restaurant reviews and local social networking are effective using this method. Local news events, forums and message boards make it fun and entertaining also.

I am not an affiliate of this product but I do believe it will work. Everything in online marketing requires an investment of time and effort to get up and going but the rewards are great once you are established. Free SEO traffic is the way to go and I intend on using all methods available to me!

by: Perry Frandsen
The Current Recession, Your Land Of Milk And Honey How To Make Loads Of Money On The Horses Hunter Wellies - Walking Through The Recession Usana - A Genuine Usana Mlm Review Tired of Wasting Money? Use Movie Reviews! Your Movie Review Resource: Movie-Vault.com Get Money, Get Smart: Scholarships For Moms Enzyte Reviews Vatican caught in financial scandal, Financial scandal hits Vatican city Meet The Billion Dollar Coin Guy—A Review of Mike Mezack How to Raise Workforce Morale Without Going Over-Budget Charles Harrison Cure For Bruxism - Stop Teeth Grinding Effectively Review Paycheck Today Advance-most Reliable Financial Scheme
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.113.30) / Processed in 0.010998 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2667, 385,
Super Targeting Reviewed