Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Learn Ninjutsu - Knowing "what To Do Next" In A Self Defense Situation
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Learn Ninjutsu - Knowing "what To Do Next" In A Self Defense Situation

Learn Ninjutsu - Knowing

Have you been struggling with taking your ninja martial arts training to the next level

?

Do you get into a technique or sparring drill and then lock up because you don't know what to do next?

When you get close enough to your opponent to apply a finishing move, do have trouble with choosing between several possibilities?

I can certainly understand the issue with not knowing what to do next. That's why it's important for my students to balance their technique training with response, intuitive, and decision-making drills. In fact, this is one of the most important parts of my advanced classes, seminars, and Ninja Camps. It's also the thing you can't get from trying to learn on your own.Learn Ninjutsu - Knowing

To understand, and be able to move into this next phase of your training, progress, and development, you need a teacher to help you isolate and work through the blinders, misunderstanding, or mental blocks that will get you killed at the hands of a more skilled attacker.

The following is just the tip of the iceberg, so to speak. But, these suggestions are offered as a "first-step" towards taking your training out of the realm of physical self defense or fighting, and into the realm of strategically controlling your world - the realm of mastery.

One suggestion is to look at all of your techniques from the perspective of "what is the mechanical set-up for this particular skill or technique to work best?"

By knowing what you're set up for, this limits your guesswork as to "what's next?"

There is also the perspective of "having a goal before you start."

Too many students (and teachers) train as though they were living and operating in a vacuum. What I mean by this is that they forget that, in a real situation, they are going to have a desired goal in mind - at least generally, before they even get started.

If that goal is just to "get him off you," or "to restrain him," it really doesn't matter which technique option you choose - just pick one and stop over-thinking.

However, if we're talking about someone invading my house, for example; and my goal is to get him out the front door, then everything I do, from the punches, kicks; even the way I move and make him adjust to deal with me will all be done because those techniques, maneuvers, etc., will move him toward the front door!

Do you get that?

This requires a greater ability than merely to be able to execute the physical kata techniques of your chosen martial art. This requires what I call, "Strategic-Thinking." And it can't be learned by doing step-by-step, physical techniques or kata alone, or just sparring to "see what happens."

I'm talking about controlling the situation - the "bubble" or space that you're in - not just your assailant's body.

by: Jeffrey Miller
Take Advantage Of Refinance Auto Loans To Refinance Auto Loans On The Web Learn Ninjutsu - The Pitfalls And Traps Associated With Being "self-taught" Learn Ninjutsu - What Is The Kihon Happo Of Ninpo-taijutsu? Learn Ninjutsu - Using The Ninja's Kihon Happo To Create Perfect Self-defense Techniques & Tactics Learn Ninjutsu - The Ninja's Secret Of Kihon Happo And Why You Only Need 1 Technique To Be A Master Learn Ninjutsu - The 3 Footwork Patterns In The Ninja's Sanshin No Kata Learn Ninjutsu - Understanding The Real Power And Purpose Hidden Within The Ninja's Kihon Happo Ways To Keep Your Children Safe While Enjoying The Summertime Activities That May Cause Injuries Florida Auto Loan Financing Assistance Car Crash Injury Claim Is The Highest Such Payout In Legal History. Cosigner Is The Best Choice To Finance Your Automotive Making Minimum Payments Is Like Taking Out An Auto Loan For 33 Years! Automotive Features For Young Families: Safety, Comfort, And Convenience
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.224.44.108) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.013512 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 30 , 2952, 952,
Learn Ninjutsu - Knowing "what To Do Next" In A Self Defense Situation Copenhagen