Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Independent Amega Global Review
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Independent Amega Global Review

Amega Global is a rather unique company in the Network Marketing industry. Yeah, they are in the health and wellness niche, like so many others. But they don't have the usual juice, vitamin, or skin care product. There signature product is not even consumable. Amega Global specializes in bio-energized products. Say what? I know, but before I go any further, full disclosure, I am in no way affiliated with Amega Global, nor have I personally used the product, and no I'm not a scientist either, so if I struggle with this forgive me. I will go back to the products in just a minute. Let me tell you a little more about the company first though.

Amega Global is a company that promotes total wellness through self-care. Indeed they say that they are encouraging a "conscious shift from Health-Care to Self-Care". Amega Global was founded in February 2006 and was really a merger of three different enterprises, a venture capital company, a manufacturing concern, and a personal development company. And the strengths of all three enterprises fused together into a stellar network marketing company. The name you could say means, A MEGA GLOBAL enterprise. The company manufactures almost all of its energetic wellness products in it's manufacturing facilities in Singapore, Malaysia, and Australia. The company has offices in 17 countries and distribution networks in 128 countries, so it is definitely a global concern. There is a big North American launch set to happen on February 24-27, 2011 in Long Beach, CA. Although I understand that a similar launch was held in January 2010, so I'm not sure what to make of that. The company was founded by CEO Arun Kemer and is also led by Chairman Eric Banks. These two bring a wide-array of experience in consulting, training, entrepreneurship, management and finance to the company. They have put together a very capable leadership team.

Again, Amega Global products are designed to promote Total Wellness. By Total Wellness, they mean Personal Wellness, Nutritional Wellness, Environmental Wellness, and Financial Wellness. Amega Global products are developed using a patented process developed over 25 years called AMized Fusion Technology (AFT) based on quantam physics and energy sciences. AFT radiates zero point energy force to organize your bio-energetic field and return your body to homeostasis, or its naturally balanced state. The signature product is the AMWand, a wand that radiates the zero point energy to relieve pain. Now I don't pretend to understand the science behind these products, but the testimonials are many and are pretty easy to understand. So what I understand is that the pain relief is instant and permanent. There are also pendants, bracelets, air purifiers, water purifiers, massage oils, energy powders, facial creams, etc., all energized by AFT. As for Financial Wellness, well that takes us to the Amega Global Opportunity.

Amega Global is truly a global opportunity, with a world-wide distribution network. Again, the company is in 128 countries. The company has an impressive compensation plan. There are the standard retail profits, preferred customer profits, fast-start bonuses and team binary commissions. But you can set up a number of Business Centers, which are extra positions in the company. There are also three different membership levels with increasing earnings potential for each level. There are a number of other bonuses available as you move up into leadership positions, including a variety of matching bonuses. I think I counted around 8 different ways to be paid.

But in order to qualify for a lot of these bonuses, you will need to build a big organization by recruiting and helping your downline to recruit. And once you go through your 'warm market', i.e., your friends, relatives, co-workers, and other associates, you should leverage the power of the internet to increase your circle of influence. There are a number automated attraction marketing systems that you can use that will actually have people who are looking for an opportunity contacting you, instead of you having to chase them. While some of these systems are of the plug-and-play variety, they can also help teach you how to market effectively on and off of the internet. Also, who you choose to go into business with is one of the most important decisions you will make. If were to recommend anyone in the Amega Global community, it would have to be my friend Ken Newton. If you need a steady hand and proven leadership within the company to help you get started and increase your chances of success, then Ken is definitely your guy. You can Google him or just go to his main site is here: http://edg-systems.com/Opportunities.html
Fly To Any Major City Then Hop A Taxi by:Nick Messe Beautiful Filipina Ladies Looking For Marriage Pulse Oximeter Helps To Lose Weight Kids Feet Just How Much Will You Save With Group Shopping? Aircel online recharge a few clicks away A Day in the Desert at Cabot's Pueblo Museum by:Mitchell Sussman CityVille Secrets Guide Review - CityVille Secrets Guide Bonus The Balance Sheet and Financial Strength Reinvigorating A Skills Without Shifting From Your Current Job Tell Me The Way To Get My Ex-wife Back Fashion Clothing For Women Saving Is Comparison In Insurance
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.129.23.214) / Processed in 0.015047 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 4836, 975,