Insurances.net
insurances.net » Employee Insurance » How to find your dream job
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How to find your dream job

Finding a job in the current economy is tough, especially if you have been out of the mainstream workforce for a few years as a work at home mom. These basic steps helped me land a job on my very first interview, and here is how you can do it, too.1. Print out a great amount of resumesYou would possibly expect that when you apply for a job electronically the employer would have a printed copy of your resume on hand when you turn up for the interview, but this isn't always the case. Because I hadn't been on a job interview for many years, it was in my nature to take a handful of copies of my resume to the interview and thank goodness! There were three executives who met with me separately, and a couple of them asked for hard copies of my resume. It felt great to be prepared.2. Practice common job interview questionsUsually there are basic questions that just about every job interviewer will ask, such as: Why do you want this job? What do you feel you can bring to this position? What are your strengths and weaknesses? Tell me about each position on your resume. By knowing the answers to these basic questions ahead of time, I was able to also apply those to all the other questions and present a well-constructed picture of the kind of employee the company would be hiring by giving the job to me.3. Watch some television or a movieThe evening before an interview it's important not to get anxious or stray too far from your normal routine. This will ensure that you feel and look your very best self throughout the interview. One way to do this is to escape reality for a short period of time by watching a popular television program or a movie where you could lose yourself for a short time and not worry about your upcoming interview.4. Get some restYou may find yourself being restless the night before an interview, thinking about what you are likely to be asked and how you are going to answer. I discover that a noise machine helps when trying to relax and fall asleep fast. You can also find CDs and downloadable ocean sounds, like Smart Noise sounds of nature, which you can use that may help you sleep.5. Be yourselfIt doesn't matter what happens throughout the interview, continually be yourself and be honest with each of your answers. Even though it may seem like the interview is not going that well, you can be surprised at the number of employers will wear a straight face during the interview process even if they really like you. Just relax, be confident, and be yourself and you will be capable of finding a job very quickly.Nicky Valentine is the author of the book Get The Perfect Job. Read his blog for help with Job Interview Answers.
The Perfect Job: Selling Scentsy Wickless Candles Job Test - What is it? How do you Use It? Why Your Cv Is The Most Important Step Towards Getting A Great Job A Guide to Finding The Right Job Job Fair Success Job Shops Lose Big Time without Effective Cost Estimating The Best Employee Time Clocks Are Now Online I can't get no (job) satisfaction Scooter tuning is not an amateur's job Finding The Perfect Nanny Job Link Building - Persistent Efforts Or Just a One-Day Job? Part time job Finding a PR job
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.116.239.195) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.012909 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 2 , 2745, 968,
How to find your dream job Atlanta