Insurances.net
insurances.net » Life Insurance » How To Use Positive Affirmations To Change Your Thinking Patterns And Get What You Want In Life
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How To Use Positive Affirmations To Change Your Thinking Patterns And Get What You Want In Life

How To Use Positive Affirmations To Change Your Thinking Patterns And Get What You Want In Life

If you were to research the Law of Attraction, it would not be long before you discover that in order to attract anything into your life, you need to have the proper mindset. What you have right now in your life is a direct reflection of what your subconscious mind thinks and ultimately what you are feeling.

Good news. It is possible to retrain your thought patterns. W. Clement Stone says "You affect your subconscious mind by verbal repetition".

Verbal repetition is saying a positive statement to yourself a few times per day. These positive thoughts are called positive affirmations. When you verbally repeat the affirmation to yourself, your subconscious mind starts to believe the affirmation and you begin to attract opprotunities that reflect your new way of thinking.

An example of a positive affirmation is "Money comes to me easily and effortlessly", or "I have a brand new car". Notice the the affirmations are in the present state. Make sure you use "I am" or "I have" instead of "I will be" or "I will have". "I have" or "I will" statements tell your mind that you will have the desired thing in the future not now. You also need to be using affirmations that are believable to you. "I have a billion dollars" will never work if deep down inside, you believe that you only deserve a few thousand dollars. Make sure they are something that you think you can actually obtain.

Once you have written down your affirmations, you need to repeat them to youself through-out your day. Below are a few ways to do this.

1. Write your affirmations on a sticky note an put it by your mirror. Verbalize the affirmations when you first get up and before you go to sleep.

2. Carry your affirmations on a card in your pocket and review the affirmations from time to time during your day.

3. Use Serenitext. It's the easiest method. Once you create a Serenitext account, you enter your affirmations into your "affirmations list". Serenitext randomly chooses one of your affirmations and sends it to you via text message. Messages come randomly during the day. Using this service, you will receive your affirmation on your cell phone and you can verbalize it right then.

Not sure what affirmations to use? Do a Google search for positive affirmations. There are numerous websites were you can get very good positive affirmations to use.

Once your mindset is on the correct frequency you will start to see opportunities that you might not have otherwise seen. In essence, you attract what you desire.

The biggest key, most people seem to miss, is the "do it" factor. You must act when you see an opportunity that you have attracted. The Law of Attraction will only bring you to the the water. It won't make you drink. You have to do that on your own.
Simple Lifestyle Changes Can Help You Decrease Wrinkles Ease Your Life With Online Shopping The Wildlife Adventure tour in Dhikala Forest How my life changed by having a Certified Personal Trainer Loans Online Approval - Makes Life Easy And Better By Providing Funds Easily! Dental Implants Meant For Better Lifestyle A Wonderful And Most Memorable Holiday Of Lifetime In Kerala Mantri Navaratna A Combination Of Living And Enjoying Life Rome Complete Excursion Hints: Rooms, Dining, Nightlife, And Sights Disability Insurance – Life Is Going Well Why Choosing To Wear Breastfeeding Bras Will Change Your Life Early Detection Of Depression May Save A Child From Lifetime Social And Emotional Consequences Extracurricular Activities And Their Impact On Student Life
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.189.85) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.011325 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 2969, 953,
How To Use Positive Affirmations To Change Your Thinking Patterns And Get What You Want In Life Campo Grande