Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Helping To Fight Breast Cancer
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Helping To Fight Breast Cancer

Thousands of women every year all over the world start the most difficult battle they will ever encounter

. These women will spend more time with doctors and in hospitals then most of us spend in an entire lifetime. They endure toxic substances pumped into their bodies on a regular basis in the slim hope it will save their lives. I am speaking of the millions of women who are diagnosed with breast cancer.

Breast cancer remains one of the most common forms of cancer striking women. There is a great deal of money going into the battle against breast cancer from many funding sources, but thousands of new diagnoses are occurring every day. This disease strikes the patient of course but also deeply affects her family and friends

Many of us know someone who has breast cancer. For those of us who do, we know how much it hurts everyone involved. It is unspeakably hard to watch someone we love live with so much pain. I have now seen two women I love very much go through this awful ordeal. I can't even begin to describe the hopelessness you feel watching your loved one bear. The hardest thing is to know there's nothing you can do to fix it.

A lot of women are natural-born repairpersons. It is part of their makeup to fix things that are broken. Women particularly find it almost impossible to do nothing when someone they care for is in pain. Bad news for them, there is no magic wand to wave to make it all better. The vast majority of us are just regular guys not scientists or researchers or physicians. We will never discover the cure for cancer. What we can do is support those people who are working so diligently to do so.

All of us have the ability to make a difference in the lives of women suffering from breast cancer. Donating to cancer research positively impacts efforts to create better drugs and possible cures. With enough funding, leading scientist across the country can devote their time and resources to the cause. Donating is easy and varying. You can support cancer research through monetary donations or by donating your time and talents to the more administrative aspects of fundraising. Of course, some people join Susan G. Koman's Race for the Cure, others simply send in pink Yoplait lids.

Donating time and/or money to cancer research is an admirable thing. There are other ways to help as well. Women with breast cancer have tremendous health care bills which can devastate a family's budget. If you know someone with breast cancer, drop off some groceries, a large pot of spaghetti with sauce or a batch of scones. When you do, ask them about anything else they might need that you can supply and then start up a neighborhood project of collecting things for this family who lives on your block.

Breast cancer affects millions of women and their families. Thankfully, due to all the money and time donated to cancer research, advances have been made in the treatment of breast cancer. Yet, there are still many women who do not survive. I have known two women who have been diagnosed with breast cancer. One beat it and inspires many people by telling her story. Sadly, my other friend did not make it. She left behind a beautiful three year old daughter and an amazing husband. She was one of the most amazing women I have ever had the pleasure of knowing and I support breast cancer research in honor of her. I strongly encourage others to do the same because I want to put an end to the grief. If we all team together, a permanent cure for breast cancer might be just around the corner.

by: Angie Tewis
Unethical Behavior by Lawyers against Expert Witnesses The Importance Of Protein Shakes To Women Kasper Suits For Job Women It Works Global Exposed-is This Your Way To Economic Independence? Even Though Patient Was Experiencing Problem In Pregnancy Physicians Did Not React To Warning Signs Factors That Contribute To Good Online Flower Delivery Service Online Mobile Top Up Recharge: Mobility Just Got Simpler! Businesses Profit From Ample Insurance Are Online Guitar Lessons Well Worth An Investment? The Checkerboard Coaching Technique SM for Make up and Beauty Get Gorgeous With Strawberries Purchasing The Perfect Wedding Gifts Fallout Of Globalization- Extinction Of Asian Clothes
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.59.187) / Processed in 0.012953 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 3637, 975,
Helping To Fight Breast Cancer