Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » The Checkerboard Coaching Technique SM for Make up and Beauty
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Checkerboard Coaching Technique SM for Make up and Beauty

The Checkerboard Coaching Technique SM for Makeup and Beauty

The CCT (Checkerboard Coaching Technique sm) has taken 32 years to develop and will take this short article to explain how to apply it to your make up choices that define your beauty. It will optimize your beauty and appearance.

We all know what a checkerboard is. To start take the imaginary board you have and fill each space with the portion of your beauty you want to improve or analyze. After your board is filled with as many spaces as you care to fill, chose the 20 percent of those items that are the most critical to yourbeauty and makeup and place them in sequence from most important to least. Now take the most important or first on the list and ask yourself what is the most effective 20 percent (two in ten) aspect of your makeup and beauty. Understand that area and expand it. Expand the opportunity to improve it as you now recognize what it is. The law of the significant few or the 2080 ruleis applied to every one of the squares you have.

This may seem obvious to many people but some things are not. I know in my own case for exampleI sometimes need to see it and have it explained to me before the light goes on and then Iunderstand it. The point I am making here is that there may be one thing you could change that will enhance your makeup and beauty that is simple and easy to do. You may have not done it because no one ever mentioned it to you. This improvement does not need to cost much either and it can be done overnight as well, very quickly.

I willcompile an imaginary list of items that might go inthe checkerboard squares for someone as an example. Hair, slacks, coats, nails, make up, teeth, footwear, best colors, undergarments, fashion magazines, menu, sweaters etc. This is a start and example. Let's take the footwear category. You wear two pair of shoes in every ten pair most of the time. This is the direct application of law of the significant few or the 2080 rule to the footwear you have. So when you realize this is true, youmay conclude what I should be doing is buying the highest quality items in every category of my beauty reviewsince I use them 80 percent of the time. That was one example. Once you go through your list and do the technique on every category you may realize that twenty percent of what you have does in fact account for eighty percent of what makes you feel beautiful. You may question the rule that we are applying and by all means do a Google search to find our more about it.

Just discovering this system and the logic and ease with it works and can be implemented is making you think I am sure. If you wear twenty percent of the jeans you own eighty percent of the time, go ahead and get those designer jeans you love, and do not buy the cheap ones you hate. You will save money by limiting the numbers of items. Ask yourself every time you shopfor anything that makes you feel beautiful, is this a twenty presenter and if it is buy it.
Get Gorgeous With Strawberries Purchasing The Perfect Wedding Gifts Fallout Of Globalization- Extinction Of Asian Clothes Paul Winter: howling wolves in New York City What Exactly Are Unit Linked Insurance Plans (ulips) ? Benefits of a Cosmetic Dentist Weight Loss Problems: Understanding Fad Diets MoneySavingExperts-Don't Let Your Debt Control Your World Benefits Of The On-line Stock Investing Integrated Circuits Driving Growth Of The Global Semiconductor Industry Practical Things of Wedding Dresses Materials Summer Camps i n USA Diet Plans To Lose Weight -top 1 Secret Of Weight Loss Faster!
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.22.100.180) / Processed in 0.012166 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 3101, 975,