Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Eureka Enviro Steamer - Now That I Saw It, Where Can I Buy It?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Eureka Enviro Steamer - Now That I Saw It, Where Can I Buy It?

Eureka Enviro Steamer - Now That I Saw It, Where Can I Buy It

?

Are you looking for a good steamer to clean your floors? Have you seen the Eureka 313A Enviro steamer at work? If you have, I am sure you are wondering where to buy this magical product.

Why buy the Eureka Enviro steamer?

As you probably know steam mops clean much better than mopping with chemicals. It is cleaner, safer and more environmentally friendly than your regular mopping, since it cleans without the use of any chemicals. Not only that, but believe it or not, it also cleans much better. The power of the steam is better than any of the toughest chemicals.

When compared with other steamers the Eureka surpassed them by far. Overall it scored higher in all the important elements that were tested.

The length of the Envirosteamer is 25 feet long. It has a handle to keep the cord neatly in place but with a little tug it stretches to 25 feet. This allows you to reach a greater area for cleaning.

The steam temperature is crucial. This is really what will determine how much dirt will be picked up. As we said there are no chemicals so the hotter the steam, the more powerful the steamer. The Eureka reaches a temperature of 220 degrees which although is not the hottest steamer, it is very close. It is hot enough to really pick up all that dirt, mold and mildew.

This steamer is exceptionally made. It is approximately 5 lbs which makes it not too heavy to carry and yet strong enough to clean without too much effort. It is very well made and it is made of strong parts.

The water capacity is also an important element. When you are mopping the floor you don't want to have to refill the water every few minutes. The steamer holds up to 20 oz of water which is more than all the competing brands. It can last for over 20 minutes which allows for a large area to be cleaned.

The size of the steamer is just right. It is wide enough to cover more ground than the average steamer. But, its depth is smaller than the other steamers, which allows it to reach under appliances better.

So where is the best place to buy the Eureka Enviro steamer?

There are many stores online that sell these steamers. You really want to be sure that you are in good hands if you have questions or reservations. You also want to get your money's worth. I suggest that you look yourself at the competition so you could be confident on your decision. Therefore, you really need a store with good service that will give you a good deal and sell you everything you need for your steamer. This store should also allow you to see the other possibilities as well.

Click here to see the Eureka Enviro Steamer with all of its accessories and other steamers as well for a great price with a special bonus.

This article was first published as "Eureka Enviro Steamer - Where to Buy It?"
The Anatomy Of An Ecommerce Solution Things to Consider When Buying Luxury Apartments Events and Adventures Review - Phoenix Hand Forged Iron Tables and Stools Buying Guide St Patricks Day 2011 in London Get To Know Why Are Airlines Check In Online A Much Superior Choice When You Are Flying Facts About Your Psychology Masters Online Danbury Mint Review & Coupon Code Recycling: More Fun For Kids What To Expect When It Comes To The Decision Of Purchasing Sugar Gliders Giant Leap In Global Cancer Vaccines Market Breast Implant Risk Breast Augmentation In Las Vegas Cosmetic Surgery Breast Augmentation Southern California Breast Augmentation Finding Cheap Contact Lens Deals Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.22.61.246) Ohio / Columbus Processed in 0.011988 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 2971, 975,
Eureka Enviro Steamer - Now That I Saw It, Where Can I Buy It? Columbus