Insurances.net
insurances.net » Employee Insurance » Do You Hate Your Job?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Do You Hate Your Job?

Do You Hate Your Job?

Do You Hate Your Job?

Problem No. 1:

You carry yourself with you into all aspects of your life.

So if you have strong negativity about any aspect of your experience, it will "spill over" into your home, your relationships, your spirituality, your health.Do You Hate Your Job?

You can't separate parts of your day into "this is me" and "this is not me." When you try, what actually happens is you feel less alive. You are very literally withdrawing your life-force energy from the segments of your life you "hate". And you experience dullness, a loss of vitality, as a result.

Practice this long enough and you become sick, exhausted, and uninspired.

Problem No. 2:

You get confused about the difference between Endurance and Resistance.

Resistance blocks your progress.

When you feed resistance, you block your own progress. You focus on all the reasons (excuses) that you can not move forward. You attribute your situation to forces outside yourself:

My boss doesn't value me.

My co-workers are lazy.

No one can get a job in this economy.

Life is hard.

People are mean.

or you accept your mythology as a victim:

I'm too sick to get a better job.

I can't do anything else.

If I wasn't so _____, then I'd have a great job.

Resistance keeps you stuck.

Endurance is a spiritual state of being.

Endurance releases entitlement, victim mentality, and excuses. It embodies a state of trust. Trust that there is a bigger picture. Trust that even when understanding is lacking, where there is life force energy there is meaning. Endurance supports the full power of your being, while surrendering to what is here now:

Right Now, I am here.

Every moment is New.

This is painful. What can I learn from this?

I know that "good" and "bad" has a lot to do with the lense I am looking through. I've read stories of the human spirit triumphing and finding beauty in even the most horrible of situations. (smile my situation isn't as bad as that!) What can I find to enjoy in this moment?

Endurance acknowledges internal choice, which supports the truth of your Being as a powerful creator:

This job pays my bills.

I choose to be here now, because _______.

If I give this my full attention (my life force energy), change is inevitable.

Endurance deepens your spiritual and psychological integration.

An athlete focused on a goal held passionately in their heart endures arduous training under unpleasant circumstance to become stronger and more skilled.

When you choose to endure your current circumstances with similar focus and heart; when you surrender the demand for instant gratification while continuing to focus on your goodness, your creativity, and your strength; when you imagine that you are here, right now, for a reason and that you can learn and grow from exactly right here

You have activated spiritual endurance.

Endurance brings you deeper.

Solution: Dive In.

This is your life. You are living what is.

You can spend your energy defending against it, wishing it were different, blaming yourself, and feeding your fear.

Or you can notice your resistance, and, where you notice, dive in. Bring MORE of yourself to the moment. Bring your attention fiercely to witness: feel your whole body. Notice your thoughts. Question your lense.

Breathe.

Choose to bring yourself to a place of calm and positive focus, rather than allowing yourself to let the negative mind-tape keep running.

Reach for a different tape one that makes you feel better. Do it again.

You will find that where before you felt stuck and powerless, with practice one of two things happens: Do You Hate Your Job?

1. Your experience of your situation changes. When you flood your life with your abundant life force energy, you will naturally find enjoyment and meaning where before you found boredom, fatigue, and loneliness.

2. You will see the step you need to take to change your situation much more clearly, and feel the energy and support to be able to take it.

If you find yourself hating an aspect of your life, separating from it or resisting it feeds the hate.

Dive in and you will find Spiritual Endurance or your path to empowered change.
Whose Fault Is It When You Can't Find An Ultrasound Job? Making the Move from Wagon Jobber Lost your Job? – Look for the Blessing Excellent Tool Boxes For Perfection In Job Getting The Right Kind Of Job Things to consider before applying for a hospitality job The Italian Chef - A High Demand Job Choosing The Right Blade For The Right Job What's a Student to Do, When it Comes to Finding Diversity on the First Job? Presenting a Good Counter Salary Offer for Nurse Job How to Ask for a Salary Raise While at Job? The Key To Finding A Job: Bend The Rules How To Get Your Dream Overseas Job
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.30.162) / Processed in 0.014164 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 92 , 4566, 968,
Do You Hate Your Job?