Insurances.net
insurances.net » Employee Insurance » Lost your Job? – Look for the Blessing
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Lost your Job? – Look for the Blessing

Lost your Job? Look for the Blessing

My first 9 years of life were during the great depression following the crash of 1929. This was a time of great hardship. Unemployment was gigantic and included a majority of the population unemployed. I remember, as a small child, after having been tucked into bed, hearing what sounded like crying. I sneeked part way down the stairs to determine what it was. I will never forget hearing my mother weeping (perhaps for the first time in my life) and saying to my father, who then had acquired a temporary job working on the highway for the state for $0.50 per week, "Harris, it is Wednesday, we have no food for the balance of this week!" I remember Dad consoling her (and unintentionally me too) saying "I will get some food for us". He reminded her that God had always provided. The crying stopped and I went back up to bed before being caught. Dad's return the next evening, with a good catch of fish, was the beginning of my expecting a blessing in every downward turn in events. There were many times during that 10 year period when Dad had no Job at all but that gave him more time to hunt and fish and Mom became very proficient in coming up with recipes that used dandelion a major vegetable during those extremely brutal times.

If you have been laid off, look for the blessing. Have you considered an online job? The internet provides a widened world for the unemployed to seek new opportunities! If you have, are, or plan to look for an online job, may I recommend that you think about more than an online job and consider owning your own online business. People who seek the blessing in their unemployment may find it the ideal time to begin their own business. Unemployment provides one of the most important and difficult to find ingredients for starting an Internet business or any business, time.

If you have time on your hands, invest that time in something that can provide lifetime income from home and in an environment where you are your own boss. Many people try this without success. The primary reason for the lack of success is the lack of time and lack of dedication to work hard, to start your own business. The most frequent reasons for individuals dropping out before they succeed is:Lost your Job? – Look for the Blessing

1. they don't have anyone to lead them through the steps in the process,

2. they can't focus on the essentials because of the massive distractions on the net,

3. they don't have a way to plan their steps because they don't know what they are

4. the distractions are costly and so they have unnecessary expenses from trying a variety of suggestions, many times from people who give bad advice.

5. they cannot budget properly because they are unaware of what is neccessary and what it will cost.
Excellent Tool Boxes For Perfection In Job Getting The Right Kind Of Job Things to consider before applying for a hospitality job The Italian Chef - A High Demand Job Choosing The Right Blade For The Right Job What's a Student to Do, When it Comes to Finding Diversity on the First Job? Presenting a Good Counter Salary Offer for Nurse Job How to Ask for a Salary Raise While at Job? The Key To Finding A Job: Bend The Rules How To Get Your Dream Overseas Job How To Find The Right Job: Bend The Rules A Little A View On Courier Job Employee Surveys Show Only Half Are Satisfied With Jobs
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.139.90.131) / Processed in 0.012393 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2853, 968,