Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Daniel Tosh Tickets - Comedy Central King On Tour
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Daniel Tosh Tickets - Comedy Central King On Tour

Daniel Tosh Tickets - Comedy Central King On Tour

He might not quite be the household name like that of his competitors Jon Stewart

and Stephen Colbert, but with a higher Comedy Central rating than both, that won't be true for long. The frat-boy-turned-comedian hosts the web fan show "Tosh.O," where viral YouTube videos are critiqued by countdown, tweets and redemptions.

"He has that ability to say the most awful things and has this winning way that you forgive him," said Charlie Siskel, "Tosh.O" executive producer, about Tosh's large fanbase. "He's like the kid next door that everyone gives a pass to." Welcome your neighbor this year, when Daniel Tosh tickets become available through StubHub.

Much like the videos he critiques on his half-hour show, "Tosh.O" has become the trend on Comedy Central. Doubling his viewership in its second season with roughly 2.5 million weekly, the success was startling for the Florida native. "I grew up surfing and I just always wanted to live in California on the beach," Tosh said on Business Week. "I'm one of the few people who moved to Los Angeles because I loved the idea of living in L.A." Undeterred by the Southern California stereotype that everyone is fake and shallow, Tosh instantly found a commune that embraced both his brashness and his passion for the Pacific.

Staying afloat within Los Angeles' waters with a series of hosting gigs by way of Comedy Central, including "Comedy Central Presents," Tosh released True Stories I Made Up in 2005 with Comedy Central Records. Eventually the station approached Tosh about a show that touched on Internet celebrities, from the "Is this real life?" David after dentist to a class performance of "Peter Pan" turned awry during the flight scene.

While he doesn't have a censor during the majority of his time in front of a green

scene, that isn't without merit. "People are fearless when they're writing on the computer. To do a show exploiting these videos and these different online phenomena...I felt that as the host I was going to have to say and joke and push it a lot farther, just so it had some type of credibility."

He enjoys the success of his user created screen time, but Tosh still knows how to take on the stage. "Stand-up is more fun," he said to USA Today. "I get to be way more lazy." In all seriousness, the weekly show is just one part of Tosh's career. A constant presence on Twitter and other social media sites, Tosh still rallies fans through his own comedy tour. Visiting various stadiums this fall, Tosh will catch fans across the country through 2011.

The 51-date tour begins Sept. 24 in Tucson and already sold 100,000 tickets in advance. Keeping things on a high note, Tosh doesn't shed his satires even during interviews. With more than one million "likes" on Facebook and 500,000 followers on Twitter, his comedy will follow him anytime, anywhere. See the man bust out his funny bone this year, with Daniel Tosh tickets from StubHub.

by: Pat Smith
The Benefits Of Exercising On The Beach Vampire Weekend Tickets - North American Tour Debut How To Retire On A Few Cheap Wooden Billboards Traveller Ideas For Packages Combined With Smooth Departures On Planes For Las Vegas Experts Guidance Concerning Treats And Excursion Trips While Boarding Airlines For Las Vegas Traveling Guidelines Concerning Peak-deals Or Excursion Trips On Embarking Airlines For Las Vegas Traveller Guidance About Discounts Along With Smooth Routes While Boarding Las Vegas Flights Helpful Compositions Discussing Suggestions On Snatching Small Budget Air Travel Fares Handy Pieces Of Writing Regarding Recommendations On Getting Cheap Air Travel Seats Are American Silver Eagle Coins A Good Investment Now? Beneficial Compositions Discussing Ways On How To Hit Upon Inexpensive Air Travel Fares Travel Insurance and the World Today Practical Papers Regarding Tips On How To Get Small Budget Air Travel Rates
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.218.70.93) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.012862 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 3069, 954,
Daniel Tosh Tickets - Comedy Central King On Tour Copenhagen