Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » A Space-Themed Bedroom To Stimulate Your Child's Imagination
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

A Space-Themed Bedroom To Stimulate Your Child's Imagination

Sadly, it seems as though electronics have somewhat taken away the imagination of our children. Growing up, I didn't have video games or computers but I did have a big imagination. I didn't own a toy kitchen but I made mud pies and pretended I did. I didn't have a big toy house but I had fun building one out of a paper box. I admit, I didn't have the luxury many kids have today but I never complained about it either. Imagination is important for our children's growth. It helps kids to dream big. It can take him or her anywhere they choose to be and this gives the child hope for the future. It helps them practice real-life skills and become creative thinkers as adults. Creating a space-themed bedroom with your child is a fun and great way to stimulate your child's imagination. How fun would it be to imagine being an astronaut and visiting the Moon or being able to say hello to a UFO while riding on a rocket ship. Here are just a couple of great ideas that can help create the perfect space themed bedroom that will have your kids imagination going wild.

Night Sky

The bedroom walls will represent the beautiful dark blue night sky. You can either paint the entire bedroom Navy Blue or choose an accent wall, in which only one wall will be painted. Navy blue has always been best choice when creating a Space-themed bedroom, unless the bedroom is small. Dark colors tend to give the bedroom the illusion of a smaller room. If this is the case, I recommend painting the entire room a lighter shade of blue. The color pale blue or light blue is a great choice or you can make the ceiling an accent wall and just have that wall painted Navy Blue.A Space-Themed Bedroom To Stimulate Your Child's Imagination

Stars

What is a night sky without stars? Glow in the dark star stickers can easily be applied to the walls and can be the perfect nightlight. They can be purchase online or just about any department store you can think of. They are self-adhesive and come in many different sizes.

Planets

Create and hang planets from the ceiling using Styrofoam balls. Paint the Styrofoam balls with your kids and hang the planets with fishing lines. You can also have your child paint different pictures of the planets onto a paper and have the pictures framed and placed on the walls.

Bedding

Purchase bedding that is space related. It is not necessary to purchase the bedding in a complete set. You can purchase a space themed comforter or duvet cover alone and use solid bed sheets that coordinate best with the bedding. You can even purchase solid color bedding and place a decorative pillow or two that is also space related. For Example, a plush pillow in form of a spaceship or rocket ship.

Extras

Hang plush astronauts and rocking ships from the ceiling using a fishing line as well or you can just have the plush toys placed on the nightstand or dresser.

Create the perfect space themed bedroom with the Out of this World space bedding at Bedroom Duvet Spot. A Bedroom Duvet Spot you will find a beautiful selection of bedroom duvet covers, quilt sets and more.

http://bedroomduvetspot.com/
Child Custody Attorney - Points To Consider The Importance of Play In a Child's Development Keeping Children Safe Online Find Fun Kids' Activities in Your Area Bilibo Admiration Among Kids Honda Civic - The Perfect Teenage Car Build The World of Your Childs Dreams Pink And Turquoise Crib Bedding - Help Make Your Children's Room Sophisticatedl And Stylish With This Contempary Design Can you explain the role of good books in your child's life Teenagers - Beware of Diet Pill Frauds and Scams Leading Causes Of Childhood Obesity Could You Help Children's Charities? Choosing The Finest Toys For You And Your Little One
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.138.200.66) / Processed in 0.012238 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 3269, 956,