Insurances.net
insurances.net » Mortgage Insurance » 2010 Mortgage Rate Predictions
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

2010 Mortgage Rate Predictions

2010 Mortgage Rate Predictions

Author: MPetrone

Right now, mortgage interest rates are near all time lows. Many homeowners are refinancing and getting loan modifications to take advantage. However, I predict that interest rates will increase in 2010, and some people will no longer benefit from refinancing or mortgage modification. Here are my interest rate predictions for 2010, and how I made them.

Currently and for most of 2009 mortgage rates have been near all time lows. This is primarily due to President Obamas housing stimulus plan, a struggling housing market, and a bad economy. Many homeowners have and still are taking advantage and refinancing a mortgage or getting home loan modifications. However, while interest rates are around 5% for a typical 30 year fixed rate mortgage, I think things will change in 2010.

I think that mortgage interest rates, while still remaining low, will slowly increase throughout 2010 starting sometime in April. I predict that the final outcome will be that homeowners will see interest rates be around 6.5% or so for the same home loan with a fixed rate. While this seems minor, it will negate any potential mortgage refinancing benefits for some homeowners.

This mortgage rate increase in 2010 will be due to a few things. I think that the housing market has bottomed out. Unless some outrageous world event happens, the economy will regain traction in 2010. This means that slowly and surely, interest rates will increase as homeowners regain their financial positions. The market offers low interest rates right now to spur activity and encourage stability and growth. When things get better, interest rates will slowly rise.

Homeowners considering refinancing a mortgage should take action before rates rise. While it seems minor, 1.5% in additional interest can really add up to a lot of money over the course of a 30 year mortgage. Take action and refinance a mortgage today before things get more expensive for you.About the Author:

I have been underwriting mortgages for years. Recently, I got into a new business but I still wish to share my advice, tips, and industry inside happenings of the mortgage refinancing industry.

For more articles on Mortgage Refinance check out my website
# 2 I recently tried full spectrum cbd oil with thc as a replacement for the blue ribbon leisure and was pleasantly surprised past the results. Initially skeptical, I start that it significantly helped with my anxiety and slumber issues without any notable side effects. The fuel was easy to utter, with nitid dosage instructions. It had a kindly, vulgar grain that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a signal convalescence in my all-inclusive well-being, ardour more blas‚ and rested. I comprehend the regular technique to wellness CBD offers and procedure to continue using it.   2024-2-19 20:03  reply
Mortgage Insurance In Canada Overview Why Insure your Mortgage? A Wealth Building Seminar Can Be Valuable How to Avert a Misselling Of Mortgage Payment Insurance? Refinance Mortgage Rates - Is This The Smart Decision For You? Wealth Building Loan Modification - The Step By Step Process Who Benefits From Using A Mortgage Broker? Learn The Rules Of Successful Buy To Let Mortgage Business Benefits Of The Refinance Mortgage Process Refinance Mortgage Leads - Receive Exactly The Correct Ones Texas Reverse Mortgage Loans - Liberty Mortgage Why Home Loan Modification Is A Better Option Than Refinancing
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.133.141.6) / Processed in 0.013206 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2471, 965,