Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » 2010 Fifa World Cup South Africa
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

2010 Fifa World Cup South Africa

2010 Fifa World Cup South Africa

. This year the tournament is going to be a very challenging ones because the team who qualifies are among the world strongest teams and they are challenging each other in this mid-summer for the championship title.

FIFA means Fdration Internationale de Football Association. The commencement of the first FIFA world cup was a history in the making. The football world cup tournament came into being only after the game met with success in numerous other tournaments across the world. The 1st FIFA world cup games was kicked off in 1930 in Uruguay.

And this year, the 2010 FIFA World Cup will be the 19th FIFA World Cup. This events will be held in South Africa which is one of the newest member of FIFA and this event is to be kicked off from June 11th until July 11th. This will be the first time that the event is going to be held by an African nation, after South Africa beat Morocco and Egypt in an all-African bidding process. This decision left the Oceania Football Confederation as the only confederation yet to host the FIFA World Cup. Italy are the defending champions. The draw for the finals is being held on 4th December 2009 in Cape Town.

During the preliminary draw that is held in Durban, some 170 teams have to overcome a numbers of stages to participate in the 2010 World Cup. The world team are devided into 6 zones, namely European Zone, Oceanion Zone, South American Zone, Asian Zone, African Zone, North Central America Zone and Caribbean Zone. Qualifying rounds are being organized in every zone in between August 2007 to and November 2009 to select the qualified teams.

A total of 32 teams have been finalized for this world cup including the hosts. You will find Five Asian and Oceania teams, Thirteen European nations and 8 qualifiers for the American continent will participate in the tournament. South Africa being the host qualifies automatically along with 5 other African nations. Recently, there are changes in the qualifying system. As per the new changes, Australia has been place in the Asian qualifying group while New Zealand faces the 6) team from Africa for a berth in World Cup 2010.

A round-robin stage kicks off the competition. This consists of eight groups with four teams in each group. The best two teams from every group advances to the final knockout rounds, and the knockout stage comprise of elimination games. Only the winner will be up to compete for the stage. This prestigious tournament will last for 4 weeks and there are a total of sixty four exciting matches will be feature in the tournament. It is going to be an exciting month that everyone is waiting and none of you should miss this biggest event ever. As confirm by FIFA, the total prize of money on offer is $420 million, which is a 60% rise compare to the 2006 World Cup tournament.

These world cup games will be held in 9 cities namely Johanesburg which will have 2 venues, will stage matches along with other cities like Cape Town, Durban, Bloemfontein, Nelspruit,Port Elizabeth, Polokwane and Rustenberg, Pretoria. All of the stadium here are up to the FIFA international football qualification standard and all these stadiums have a very well equipped facilities.

So, are you ready to cheer your supporting team in this FIFA World Cup 2010? Soccer games are perfect for bonding, cheering, hooting, and basically allow you to vent your primeval instincts.

BUT before that,

*Do you have all the info of the previous performance of your all the team

*Do you have all the research and analysis of the teams?

*Do you know what their strategy for their games?

*Do you know what is their strength and weaknesses the teams ?

*Do you know who is the focus player of the team

*Do you know who will win the World Cup 2010 ?

*Do you have all the schedules for each and every match ?

IF your answer is NO to any of these question above, then it's not too late because I just found something which is very interesting and very useful information for this 2010 World Cup which I would like to share with all the football fans out there who is just as excited like me.

My name is Ryan. I'm not just a football fan but a real BIG fan for everything that is related to soccer. I get so excited when it comes to soccer.

I've check on this information and have a very comprehensive information that all the football fans must not miss. This piece of information is ALSO BEST for those who love football betting. It contain a deep analysis of all the participating teams. The information here simply amaze me and I'm so anxious and excited to wait for that days to come.

If you want to equipped yourself with the most comprehensive information for the FIFA World Cup 2010, then this something you must not miss. Click on the link to equipped yourself with the best football information ever that must need for this World Cup.

by: Ryan Lim
2010 Fifa World Cup South Africa Is Underway 2010 Family Holidays - Menorca 2010 FIFA Cup Venues Summary by:Kayla Reid 2010 Explorer Info About Oceana Luxurious Cruises Must-see's And Travel Ideas To Treasure On Your Ge 2010 Diving Holidays - Malta And Gozo 2010 Costa Blanca Area And Tourist Guide 2010 Clubbing Holidays - Party Island Ibiza 2010-Christmas celebrating ideas 2010 Christmas Gift Ideas for Men 2010 Christmas Gift Baskets For All On Your List 2010 Cannes Film Festival 2010 Bank Holidays - Get List of 2010 Bank Holidays in USA, Canada, India and UK 2010 Action In Sandton
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.223.196.59) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.014538 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 40 , 5055, 954,
2010 Fifa World Cup South Africa Copenhagen