Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » 10 Myths and Truths about Online Degrees
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

10 Myths and Truths about Online Degrees

Myth: Employers will look down on my degree because it's not from a traditional program.

Truth: As long as your degree is from a reputable school most employers will not care how you earned it; especially if you were able to continue your career while earning your degree.

Myth: Online degree programs are cheaper than on-campus programs.

Truth: Of course costs like housing, materials, and computer costs vary depending on your circumstance but lots of online programs are affordable and have similar costs as traditional programs.

Myth: It will take me a long time to earn my degree online.

Truth: In reality, with the flexibility of online degrees you can earn your degree in about as much time or less as you would take to earn a degree on campus.

Myth: I will have to quit my job so I can keep up with my online degree program.

Truth: With the ability to take courses at your own pace, you can keep up at work and earn your online degree.

Myth: Online degree programs are only for working professionals.

Truth: People in just about any situation, working professionals, busy parents, and social animals, can take courses online and earn their degree.

Myth: I have to be tech-savvy to do well in an online degree program.

Truth: Most user interfaces for online degree programs are very easy to learn and most schools offer technology assistance.

Myth: There aren't a lot of options when it comes to choosing an online school or program.

Truth: Most colleges and universities offer online courses and there is a wide variety of online degrees to choose from: criminal justice, massage and spa, education, health care, business, and even culinary arts.

Myth: Online degrees are harder to earn because of a lack of mentoring from the teacher and collaboration with students.

Truth: With cutting-edge technology you can get individual attention from your teacher and even discuss class topics and assignments with fellow students through online forums.

Find out all you need to know about online degrees and what it takes to earn one at My Colleges and Careers.
10 Most Wanted Online Vocational Degree Programs 10 Most Sought After Online Degrees 10 Mistakes To Avoid When Creating Online Questionnaires 10 Minute Forex Wealth Builder That Takes Only 10 Minutes And Can Rake in Upto 400 Pips per Trade! 10 Minute Forex Wealth Builder Online 10 Methods To Start Freelance Copywriter 10 Link Building Strategies To Get Incredible Amounts Of Traffic 10 Killer Sales Letter Mistakes That Suck Money From Your Business by:Tracey "Word Doctor" Dooley 10 Key Checkpoints to See If An Affiliate Program Is Right For Your Online Business by:Chris Haycox 10 Great Ways To Source Low Cost Products For Ebay 10 Great Tips to Find Best Online Deals 10 Good Reasons To Purchase your Pharmacy Products From Online Chemists 10 Different Appliances Available Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.5.239) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.013236 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 34 , 2634, 973,
10 Myths and Truths about Online Degrees Campo Grande