Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » iTunes Cards : Why it Would be a Great Choice to be a Christmas Gift
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

iTunes Cards : Why it Would be a Great Choice to be a Christmas Gift

Many people complain that Christmas has become more and more commercial as the years past. Gone are the days when people really knew what the holiday meant, and the current generation think that Christmas is all about receiving gifts and spending money. The only interesting thing that comes with this commercialization of Christmas is how the gifts themselves have evolved. One used to be satisfied and even happy upon receiving socks or sweaters or a pair of shoes in the latest style. Now, well, it's all about technology. The more technology you have and the easier it is for you to access it, the cooler you are.

Take this conversation I heard between an 19-year old girl and her friend at the mall.

"This Christmas season I'm hoping to get a better haul in terms of gifts: I'm expecting to get a 3rd Generation IPod from my boyfriend. I'm even looking forward to using my daddy's credit card to buy itunes cards online. According to an ad I saw, it's easy to buy these cards; as easy as it is to buy itunes credit online," she said. She looked really excited as she said this, and her friend nodded in agreement.

This conversation could not have happened, say, two decades ago. There were no MP3 players or IPods or online site offering music and services and products. There were only radios and tape players and then eventually CD players. It was already considered hip to own a CD player, and no one really minded lugging around those foam-covered folder-types that contained at least a dozen CDs.

Now music comes in files, digitized files and one can store 2,000 songs in a small gadget only as big as a toddler's hands. And music videos can be played on the same gadget. You can watch a concert right then and there and sing along to the lead singer of bands like Kean or U2 or soloists like Sting if you had the mind to without looking like a moron. After all, who can resist singing along to Bono as he belts out the lyrics to Pride (in the name of love)?

This season of gift giving (and yes, receiving), gadgets make the coolest gifts. Children, teenagers and full-grow adults alike go nuts over the latest product Steve Jobs has to show the world, and after the IPod and the IPhone, everyone now wants an Ipad and the MacBook Air. Talk about wishing that Santa Claus was a techie.
Finding Your Soul with Holidays in India Holiday Funk? 7 Steps To Rise Above Book a North Pole holiday with Arctic Direct Avalible Holiday Cottages Australian Dollar vs US Dollar - which currency will be the more expensive in the short term? Get the Real Taste of the India with Colorful Rajasthan Tour Paris- Paradise On Earth Tamil Thai Pongal Day – A Festival of Reunion, Renewal and Thanksgiving Christmas is a memorial to the virgin mary Best Christmas Gifts UTSAVAM 2010-11 – Festival of Folk Art and Dance of Kerala Travel trailer rental – A Cheap Way to Travel Around Celebrating Your Victories as You Learn French Fast
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.224.251.136) Ljubljana / Ljubljana Processed in 0.005490 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2463, 954,
iTunes Cards : Why it Would be a Great Choice to be a Christmas Gift Ljubljana