Insurances.net
insurances.net » Employee Insurance » How To Quit Your Day Job
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How To Quit Your Day Job

How To Quit Your Day Job

When your boss says jump, is your reply "How high

?"

We actually are conditioned to go along with pretty much whatever a boss tell us to do no matter how hard it may be, but when dealing with our own personal financial goals we often buckle under the pressure. Why are so we willing to go the extra mile for the job and the boss than we are for ourselves? It is totally ridiculous!

What would you do if you needed to get paid an additional $15,000 a year? Would you simply and ask your boss for a promotion or beg for a raise?

Why not build your own business?How To Quit Your Day Job

In this day and age there is no longer a such thing as job security. Employees are getting laid off left and right. Unemployment reached record highs. There are a great deal people who have found themselves without a job or money to pay the bills. It is pretty rough out there.

Yet, in spite of the awful economy, there is a thriving group of people who are unaffected by job loss and unemployment figures. These exceptional people did not have bosses to begin with, so there was nobody to lay them off.

They are the Network Marketers, and you can be part of their ranks.

Imagine delivering the following message to your superior one day...

**************** Dear Boss,

I write to tell you that as a consequence of financial circumstances totally within my control, I can no longer legitimize keeping you on as my employer.

Effective without delay, please recognize this letter as my official resignation, as I will now start a life of full-time freedom packed with pursuits of my choosing.

Best Regards, Your Former Employee ****************

What would your employer say to that?!

If you want for this to even materialize , first you ought to commit to it. Then you should decide when your manager will receive that letter from you. If it takes you a few years to be financially independent, would it be worth it? Consider if you got started a few years ago...

What if your supervisor were to tell you tomorrow that in the near future you will be unemployed, what would you do? Would it push you into action?

You have that very opportunity,presently. You can launch your own business part time from home, and enhance your income. Once your home business income surpasses your job compensation, no more boss!

It begins this moment. When you look in the mirror, that is your new employer staring back at you. The only person liable for your financial future is you.

Therefore... what are you waiting for...

by: Marenda Taylor
The Effects Of Private Lending From Employees Working Behind The Curtain Of Colby Properties Job Hunt Effectively Roofers - Behind The Job How do I Quit a Manipulating Job? Non-surgical Nose Job Getting References Of Popular Polish Companies Has Become An Easy Job Pai Skincare - Avocado & Jojoba Hydrating Day Cream How to Quit Your Job How Many Ways Can You Say Goodbye To A Job? Can You Help Me Find a Job? The Irony of a Call Center Job Choosing The Right Laminating Pouch For The Job Phlebotomy Job
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.59.122.162) Washington / Seattle Processed in 0.011878 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 36 , 2654, 968,
How To Quit Your Day Job Seattle