Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » holiday calorie help
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

holiday calorie help

holiday calorie help

holiday calorie help

Well it`s that time of year again.time for turkey or ham, eggnog pumpkin pie,cookies and all those other delicious holiday treats.i heard a funny song called it`s the most fattening time of the year! but it dosen`t have to be that way.here are some suggestions on keeping the holiday celebration and keeping your calories down at the same time.

1 Use smaller plates when you eat

when it comes to eating. If we see it, we believe that we have to eat it all and will end up not feeling satiated even if we're physically full. Our eyes control most of our appetites, so by fooling your eyes into believing that you have more food on your plate than you really do, you can go a long way to helping yourself control the calories you take in.its called portion control.

2 Try to drink water with your meals.

drinking water with your meal will help you reduce how much you eat. also try to drink some water after your meal it will help you feel full much longer.but if you dont like the taste of water you can always try many of the Flavored Sparkling Waters they sell at your local grocery stores the majority of them have 0 calories but always check the label to make sure.

3 try not to be a couch potato after your meal.

Instead of plopping down in front of your TV set try taking a walk shortly after a meal.it is a highly effective way to burn energy and calories.if you have kids walk them to the park if it`s close to your home.or you can just walk around your block a couple of times.

4 Xbox 360 or wii video game console

if you were fortunate to get one of these game console this christmas consider yourself lucky!! these are not your ordinary games were you just sit on the couch and only exercise your fingers! these are highly active games were you can use many parts of your body and they really can offer a good workout. and also help you burn calories. they even have fitness and exercise games.i myself as a portable xray tech go many different hospitals and rehab centers and i see for myself that some of the physical therapy dept use these video game console to help with their patient in regaining their strength and receiving the exercise that they truly need.

5 alternatives

if you didn`t get a wii or xbox 360 or perhaps its to cold to go outside to take that after meal walk or worst it maybe snowing were you live. if you have stairs you can go up and down them several times to help you burn a couple of calories or you can go to the original games we use to play as a kid like twister that can give you a little workout.and belive me it`s better to do these little things then to do nothing at all.

In conclusion

you dont have to starve yourself! just dont go overboard. have a safe and fun holiday season.

www.lost-my-weight.com

if you did went overboard thats ok just go to www.lost-my-weight.com
Kerala Tour Packages – Delights Packed At Its Great Height Udaipur City is an Exotic Tourist Destination in Rajasthan Hush Bar, Melbourne, Australia - Review Callander, Stirling Has Everything For The Discerning Tourist Seamus Mcpeake's Irish Pub, Melbourne, Australia - Review Hanoi Tour by Night Collect Your Rent during the Holiday Season Yoga And Wildlife Tour In India - Convenient And Enjoyable Tour I will stand by the last poor of my country says Rahul Gandhi Travel to Finland Kanchenjunga Trekking Tour Cos1010 Vocaloid Halloween Cosplay Costume Kagamine Rin Nepal Pilgrimage Tour
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.20.193) / Processed in 0.005145 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 30 , 2998, 954,
holiday calorie help