Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » I will stand by the last poor of my country says Rahul Gandhi
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

I will stand by the last poor of my country says Rahul Gandhi

13 April 2009

Congress General Secretary Rahul Gandhi appealed to people of Kerala to strengthen the hands of Congress Party. Addressing a poll rally in Palakkad (Kerala), Mr. Gandhi said that Congress party has worked for the poor people of this country. He said that unlike other parties, Congress had made only one promise and it was to provide a government which would serve the poor. The party has fulfilled this.

Congress General Secretary said that UPA government launched many schemes. Employment guarantee scheme was biggest among them and millions of poor got benefit from it. He said, "whenever I go to the poorest part of UP and Bihar, people say that this is the best scheme." Mr. Gandhi said that UPA government waived Rs 60,000 crore loan of farmers. Mid-day meal was another big achievement of the government.

Mr. Gandhi said the party did so, as it thinks for the benefit of the poor. Congress believes that India can not progress until and unless the poor of this country move forward. He said, "till there is a single poor person in this country, I will stand by him".

Mentioning the GDP growth rate during five years of UPA government, Mr. Gandhi said that the GDP growth rate was above eight percent, unlike five percent growth during NDA rule. He charged NDA for being anti-poor. He said that this is the basic difference between Congress and BJP. He criticized Left government of Kerala for not implementing the Central schemes.

Congress General Secretary praised the hardworking nature of the people of Kerala. "You have transformed the deserts of Middle East and I wish to be like you" said Mr. Gandhi. He praised the achievements of Kerala in the field of education, health and maintaining peace. He recalled the strong bond between the state and his family and wished to come back very soon.
Travel to Finland Kanchenjunga Trekking Tour Cos1010 Vocaloid Halloween Cosplay Costume Kagamine Rin Nepal Pilgrimage Tour Golden Triangle Tour India - A Short Tour for Getting Full Experience of Lifetime Christmas Fashion 2010 The benefits of travelling to Gatwick by bus D K e-SERVICES TOURS & TRAVELS Drake X Canada Goose Collaboration canada goose jackets International Fashion Festival Win Your Cheating Husband Back for Christmas Find Out More About the Currency and the Country Before You Send Money to Dominican Republic Stewart Francis Tickets For Tour de Francis Popular Halloween costumes of the Year 2010
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.23.103.111) / Processed in 0.005387 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 1955, 954,