Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » experience africa through my eyes
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

experience africa through my eyes

Its amazing.Simply amazing to be far away from the hustle and bustle of the city.I am one with myself.one with nature. I take a deep breath and fill my lungs with the fresh African air.Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!I feel so alive.My eyes now wonder into the great african jungle.The view is simply breathtaking. The birds sing, the lions roar, the antelopes run and jump around as they play.The tall giraffes graze nearby and on the other side, the cheetahs feast on their latest kill.

The cool african wind sweeps through the land and the tall acacia trees sway to rhythm of the wind.

My journey takes me deeper into the wild until finally i reach my destination:The mara river.

I had only heard of how incredible this place is but never had the chance to experience it for myself.Until now.

Words can hardly explain my feelings.Its simply one of those moments when you stand in awe.

Close your eyes and imagine this: Millions upon millions of wildebeests and zebras determined to cross the great mara river.The water rages on as the wildebeests fight for survival.In the water lies another enemy.The large african crocodiles, and on the other sides, lions, cheetahs and hyena hide in the bushes waiting to pounce.

The sheer determination of these wildebeest to survive is amazing.

Never had I seen such beauty in my life.Am thinking to myself,"It couldn't get any better".But it does. The icing on the cake is the majestic african sun setting in the horizon.woooooooooow!

You just have to see it to believe it.

Visit www.maasai.co.ke for more on the beauty of africa
Tips for buying cheaper River Seine cruise in Paris Punta Cana Excellent Getaway Leads Beach Resorts Combos Gourmet Plus Wonders Timberland the ancestor of boots Travel Light – and In Style – with Tumi Coupon Codes The Novice's Ultimate Instructions Pro Foreigner Proposing To Tour On The Caribbean Voyage A Wonderful Tourist Spot Instructions On Getting The Enjoyable Tour In Riviera Maya Why Should I Go On An Adventure Holiday? The Supreme Attraction Suggestions In Experiencing A Ideal Holiday At Riviera Maya More testimonial for Asia Top Travel team A Basic Tourist Destination Points For Getting The Ideal Escape In Tijuana Holidays in Cornwall Holidaying in Devon The Excellent Tourist Spot Ideas To Undergoing A Ideal Adventure At Cozumel
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.224.44.100) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.012241 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 1694, 954,
experience africa through my eyes Copenhagen