Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Travel Light – and In Style – with Tumi Coupon Codes
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Travel Light – and In Style – with Tumi Coupon Codes

Travel Light and In Style with Tumi Coupon Codes

I love travel - and I love my Tumi. If you haven't heard of the brand, well - you should by now. It has been a lifesaver in many of the trips I have taken around the country and the world. That's because, more than traveling in style, I prefer to travel light. (The additional charges for excess weight of check-in baggage are always something I try to avoid.)

Tumi is a leading international brand of luxury travel, business and lifestyle. Founded in 1975, it has a wide selection of luggage, business, and travel bags for both men and women. But luxury doesn't mean "expensive"; with Tumi coupon codes, you can shop for stylish yet affordable totes, business cases, laptop bags, messengers, wallets, lightweight carry-ons, and other kinds of essential travel luggage.

Apart from knowing that Tumi is the right travel brand for me, I also take steps to make sure that I am able to travel light and in style. Below I have listed some tips in order to do just that. Always remember: keep it simple to lighten your load!Travel Light – and In Style – with Tumi Coupon Codes

1. Make a list of what you need to bring. And by this I mean, "need" - not "want". Your packing list should contain the essentials - travel documents, clothes, medicines (if needed), books, diaries, anything that you know you need but cannot buy at your destination. Only pack the non-essentials if you find yourself with extra space for miscellaneous items. As for toiletries, leave them behind. Most of what you'll need will be easily found in the country to which you're going.

2. Think of substitutes. Instead of bringing a bulky laptop, bring your netbook. Instead of hardcover books, bring the paperbacks. Instead of clothes that you won't be able to wear more than once, choose outfits that are versatile and which you can match with other clothing items and accessories. (Black, for example, is a great color for whenever you have to dress up or be casual.)

3. Roll clothes, but don't roll belts or ties. Why? Rolled clothes fit better in travel luggage, and they won't crease as much as when you pack them folded. When it comes to belts and ties, however, leave them un-rolled; this way, you can simply tuck them around the spaces and edges of your bag or suitcase.

4. Make use of the shoes. Yeah, those leather shoes are bulky. And so are those sneakers. To take advantage of the weight, bulk, and shape of your footwear, make use of the spaces inside them. Put your socks in them, or your hairbrush, pens, batteries. The space in your shoes is also great for fragile items which you may need to bring with you.

5. Two words: coupon codes. If you're looking for the perfect travel luggage for your cross-continental trip next month but find the prices at the shops ridiculously expensive, then do your research. Look for discounts and luggage coupon codes. Investing in a sturdy and high-quality bag doesn't mean squandering your savings. Tumi, for example, offer greats coupon codes, discounts, and promotions for their premium items and products.
The Novice's Ultimate Instructions Pro Foreigner Proposing To Tour On The Caribbean Voyage A Wonderful Tourist Spot Instructions On Getting The Enjoyable Tour In Riviera Maya Why Should I Go On An Adventure Holiday? The Supreme Attraction Suggestions In Experiencing A Ideal Holiday At Riviera Maya More testimonial for Asia Top Travel team A Basic Tourist Destination Points For Getting The Ideal Escape In Tijuana Holidays in Cornwall Holidaying in Devon The Excellent Tourist Spot Ideas To Undergoing A Ideal Adventure At Cozumel A Newbie's Complete Guide For Sightseer Desiring To Tour On The Caribbean Tour Nottinghill London hotels - At An Arms Reach From All Important Locations In London The Old Hand's Uncomplicated Points For Traveler Planning To Try For The Caribbean Journey Experiencing Alaska salmon fishing trips
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.17.173.138) / Processed in 0.013398 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 3167, 954,