Automotive SEO tips part four – Build your inbound links
Automotive SEO tips part four – Build your inbound links. Inbound links is just like the name describes, it is a link that is from an external source pointed to your website, while outbound links mean the exact opposite. It is important to understand the concept of inbound links because it plays a major role in your Google ranking. Google unlike some other search engines uses a logarithm called Page Rank; it is named after one of its founders Larry Page. The concept of this system is to judge how important your website is compare to your competitors. In essence Page Rank system calculates how many inbound links your web site has, and how important are those links and assign a value and based on the value of these links rank your web site accordingly.
Welcome back to the fourth article of our automotive SEO series, in this article we will explore inbound links
Let's explore this concept little further, imagine your have a web site about selling shoes called weloveshoes dot com, and you have 30 inbound links from other external sources. If your inbound links are from web sites that are not relevant to your topic, or from a link farm. Google will give you very little value. But if your inbound links are from other online shoe resources and blogs Google sees this as been relevant therefore important to your web site. Imagine if this is a voting system, you have 30 people telling Google you are who you say you are, and on top of that you are popular in their community. Google will reflect this with a higher rank when you search for key phrases relevant to your topic.
Thank you for reading this article, it is brought to you by Dealer Template Canada, your ultimate web solution provider for Canadian dealers. Find us online at http://www.dealertemplate.ca or http://www.dealerelites.com
LEAVE A REPLY? =>> REPLY
- Progressive Online Auto Insurance Quote- Free Related Guideline For Us Auto Insurance
- So what is auto-suggestion, and why does it matter?
- Good Value Car Insurance
- Automotive SEO tips part five – Keywords density
- Reduce Mobile Auto Detailing Costs by Using Low Flow Machines
- How Can You Get The Best Deal For Used Auto Loan?
- Auto Loan- Free Beneficial Hint For Credit Auto Loan
- Birth Injury legal representative Hire Or Not?
- Self-Injury - What To Do If You Or Someone You Know Hurts Themselves
- Facts about SR 22 Car Insurance
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Other Injuries
- Auto Content Cash Review-Auto Content Cash Bonus
- How to Get Best Car Insurance in New York?
- What Are The Three Efficient Ideas To Nice Car Insurance Rates
- How To Get Brain Injury Compensation
- How To Save $500 On Gap Auto Insurance
- Travel Mugs help keeping your Auto neat
- 5 ways to get the best business van insurance or small van insurance for your vehicle
- Online Search for the Cheapest and the Most Affordable Auto Insurance