Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » So what is auto-suggestion, and why does it matter?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

So what is auto-suggestion, and why does it matter?

So what is auto-suggestion, and why does it matter

?

Well, among all those who succeed in business and in life, there is usually one common trait between them all: They all have faith in themselves and their ability to achieve their dreams. Faith is an absolutely integral part of the process of becoming successful. If you doubt yourself and your abilities, success will always elude you.

Napoleon Hill, in his classic book, "Think and Grow Rich", dedicates a large chapter to this subject. Hill describes "faith" as "the head chemist of the mind. When faith is blended with the vibration of thought, the subconscious mind instantly picks up the vibration, translates it into its spiritual equivalent, and transmits it to Infinite Intelligence, as in the case of prayer." (chapter 3)

And it's this powerful situation which is absolutely necessary for achievement of any definite end.So what is auto-suggestion, and why does it matter?

But for many (I know it was for me), the question soon becomes, "Well, what do I do if I don't have the faith necessary to accomplish my goal? I still want it, but I don't seem to have the faith that I can accomplish it..."

And indeed this is the place that I was at for the majority of my life.

But as "Think and Grow Rich" goes on to explain, there is only one known way to develop the emotion of faith, and that is by auto-suggestion.

So what is auto-suggestion? It is simply "repetition of orders to your subconscious mind." As Hill puts it, "Repetition of affirmation of orders to your subconscious mind is the only known method of voluntary development of the emotion of faith."

He then goes on to give a brilliant illustration:

"Perhaps the meaning may be made clearer through the following explanation as to the way men sometimes become criminals. Stated in the words of a famous criminologist, 'When men first come into contact with crime, they abhor it. If they remain in contact with crime for a time, they become accustomed to it, and endure it. If they remain in contact with it long enough, they finally embrace it, and become influenced by it.'

This is the equivalent of saying that any impulse of thought which is repeatedly passed on to the subconscious mind is, finally, accepted and acted upon by the subconscious mind, which proceeds to translate that impulse into its physical equivalent, by the most practical procedure available." (chapter 3)

You see, when you think about it, for all people, the principles of faith and auto-suggestion are already working for them, and have been all their lives. The only problem is the direction that they have been putting the principle to work for them. And for most people, they don't realize that they are putting these principles to work in a very negative direction.

Just like I used to do the same, most people live out the scripts that have been handed down to them by their friends and family and co-workers, not realizing that they could have written the script totally differently, if only they would have altered their thoughts continuously, and used auto-suggestion to override the negative thoughts that have been programmed into the subconscious mind because of negative influences.

You see, your subconscious mind is the most important part of your mind. This part of your mind most directly influences your actions on a day to day basis. You see, if you want to succeed, you have to consistently change your actions. And if you want to change your actions, you have to alter your subconscious mind. And if you want to alter your subconscious mind, you have to start using auto-suggestion.

To further illustrate the power of this principle, I'll quote Hill again:

"It is a well known fact that one comes, finally, to believe whatever one repeats to one's self, whether the statement be true or false. If a man repeats a lie over and over, he will eventually accept the lie as truth. Moreover, he will believe it to be the truth. Every man is what he is because of the dominating thoughts which he permits to occupy his mind. Thoughts which a man deliberately places in his own mind, and encourages with sympathy, and with which he mixes any one or more of the emotions, constitute the motivating forces which direct and control his every movement, act, and deed!"

So how does one put this principle to work? Well I would suggest that one follow carefully the instructions contained in Hill's book. Read through the 3 step process outlined in the chapter called "auto-suggestion". As Hill says, "The time will soon come, if you do as you have been instructed, in spirit as well as in act, when a whole new universe of power will unfold to you."
Good Value Car Insurance Automotive SEO tips part five – Keywords density Reduce Mobile Auto Detailing Costs by Using Low Flow Machines How Can You Get The Best Deal For Used Auto Loan? Auto Loan- Free Beneficial Hint For Credit Auto Loan Birth Injury legal representative Hire Or Not? Bad Credit Auto Loans- Assistive Guidepost For Bad Credit Auto Loans Interest Rates Self-Injury - What To Do If You Or Someone You Know Hurts Themselves Auto Loans Online- Free helpful Fact For Auto Loans Online Interest Rates Facts about SR 22 Car Insurance Auto Loans Rate- Free helpful Hint For Best Auto Loans Rate Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Other Injuries Auto Content Cash Review-Auto Content Cash Bonus
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.131.28) / Processed in 0.013934 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 32 , 4811, 952,