Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Your Budget Matters In Pay Per Click
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Your Budget Matters In Pay Per Click

PPC as you all know is the acronym for Pay Per Click Advertising

. PPC is done mostly in search engine marketing where by we advertise in the search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing. Now PPC has also gone into other social websites like Youtube and in Facebook. PPC means also that you only need to pay when someone clicks on your ads but there are no charges for the number of impressions.

In which ever country you are in and they are covered by the search engines for example google advertising platform i.e. Google Adwords. You will need to plan out your budget right. Having too low a budget is not healthy and too high is not either.

A lot of times, companies and even individuals will tell you they are Google Certified, or Google Partner Authorized Reseller status. This means that they have been either certified by Google to run the ads the way Google instructed as a Partner or Authorized Reseller, they have a marketing target to achieve and thus ask you to increase your daily budget to meet their status requirement.

But why does your budget still matters? I have 2 case studies to show to you why does the budget of your daily campaign really do. Some company say that if the average cost per click (CPC) is like $0.50 , then then if I want my ads to show and be clicked on to bring traffic to my website, I should budget my PPC campaign at like $10.00 and this should get me about 20 clicks. But then when the campaign is run, because of the low budget in place and the high competition in the keywords or the niche market, Google will seldom show your ads online and thus giving you lesser impressions. And this in turn may not only reduce your Cost Per Click (CPC) as there will be like no clicks.

Client A run the campaign for Design services at just $10 a day. They have an average of 800 impressions a day but with no clicks. PPC campaign runs around for 2 weeks and still there is no clicks. Why is this so? Because Google will sense that your budget is not enough to be spend and thus control the number of impressions it will show your ads and will only show at the lower position or on page 2 or 3 to reduce your budget so that you stick on with them. Imagine if Google were to wipe out your $10.00 a day, you must be thinking that, money in so fast gone! You may drop out from Google. But if we are to raise the daily budget to $25.00 a day. And amazing that very same day itself, the total number of impressions cross over 5000 and there were 63 clicks on that day. Each cost per click averaging at only $0.39.That is why budget is very important.

The next case study is for one of my friend who is also in the SEO business but not in the PPC business. He just started the company and say want a daily budget of just $10.00 a day to run his SEO campaign with popular keywords like SEO Singapore, SEO in Singapore, SEO services, SEO company, and all the related SEO keywords. Times have changed, for the first week of his campaign the $10.00 budget brought him nothing. Then he say why is that so? Reasons are the same as explained above, Then only raising the budget to $50 a day, he started to get more impressions and more clicks. This is not because we do not know how to manage the PPC campaign.

In fact, I am an expert in this field and I knoe to optimize it to the lowest costs possible for all PPC campaigns. Now his campaign should be in the 3rd week and he is starting to get clicks and get good traffic.

So you say increase budget will increase traffic? Well something like this, but here, though you increase your budget, we will optimize your budget so that you spend the same amount but save on the average CPC and thus you save on your pay per click campaign. We bring in quality and convertible traffic and leads to you so that you do not spend un-necessary money for the traffic.

Want to know if your budget is too low or too high, contact WebClicks Singapore for a no obligation free quote on your industry and see how much savings you can have on your PPC campaigns. Request for a presentation from us today.

by: Jeremy Lee
Learn The Secrets To The Female Orgasm! Can Eating A Nutritious Diet Prevent Diseases Like Cancer? Why Women Should Shop At The Online Sneaker Store Sneaker Junkies Usa Wedding Dresses 2011 Global Food Safety Market Set for a Rosier Path by:Shushmul Maheshwari Variations And Styles Of Tats Buying Books Online - The Virtual Book Store The Power Of Influence - The Easy Way To Make Money Online by Sarah Prout Importance Of Insurance While Moving Within Canada Wedding Venue Ideas In Buckinghamshire Year-end Financial Planning: A Checklist-by Ian Filippini Online Forums - HowTo Find Your Way Around Review Your Retirement Account When Volatility Strikes
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.129.45.92) / Processed in 0.012980 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 4161, 975,