Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » The Power Of Influence - The Easy Way To Make Money Online by Sarah Prout
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Power Of Influence - The Easy Way To Make Money Online by Sarah Prout

When people discover that I advise small business owners, many of them tell me they are interested in starting their own online business but have resisted because they felt they were not technologically savvy enough to make a successful go of it. The truth is technology has developed to a point, and is now designed in a way, that almost anyone with a bit of time and patience can launch their own online enterprise, regardless of their level of technical skill.

Busy mother of two, Sarah Prout, is a perfect example of this. She was recently voted in at number three in the Top 30 Bloggers to Watch in 2010 list by Problogger.com. Based at Noosa on the Sunshine Coast, she started her home-based business with nothing more than a Facebook friend request from her sister.

That simple invitation opened up a vista of new business opportunities and Sarah was keen to take advantage. She has since used the web and social media, including blogging, Twitter and Facebook, as a platform from which to launch her successful online business. She now boasts some 3000 database subscribers and nearly 40,000 Twitter followers - all in the space of two years.

Sarah has just launched her book, The Power of Influence - The Easy Way to Make Money Online, to assist the technologically challenged launch their own online enterprise. The book is written in an easy conversational style so it feels like Sarah is sitting down at your kitchen table having a cosy chat over coffee while she imparts her entrepreneurial pearls of wisdom.

She shares her journey, knowledge and experiences and provides valuable business advice. She starts by dispelling myths and concentrates on the business aspects of setting up and running your own venture. She discusses the various business models you can use and identifies the best ways of generating income from your site. This is an easy to read guide which focuses on running a business and does not get bogged down in the technical drudgery or ghastly jargon - this is definitely one very insightful read. We talked to Sarah about her online business experiences.

KP: Exactly what was your level of technological skill and experience when you started your own online venture and has the technology available really developed to a point where a technological novice can launch their own business?

Sarah Prout: I strongly believe that the more that you focus on something will result in learning more about a specific area of interest. When I started back in 2008, I landed a job as an online editor for a University magazine. This opened my eyes to the skills that I needed to develop. One of the greatest challenges when people start out is feeling overwhelmed taking the first steps. The best advice is to absorb yourself in as much information as possible about internet business and to adopt an attitude that there are more solutions than obstacles.

KP: There are just so many social media options. What approach do you suggest novice online entrepreneurs take to get their feet wet?

Sarah Prout: I would suggest choosing a social media platform that you enjoy using and just paying close attention to ONE of them and not ALL of them. My focus has been on Twitter because I enjoy how easy it is to use and connect with people from all over the globe.

KP: What are the keys to successfully generating income from your online business? And, in your experience, where do most budding online entrepreneurs get it wrong?

Sarah Prout: The biggest hurdle is that online income is not consistent. You have to think of new and creative ways to keep your customers engaged. Most budding entrepreneurs believe that just having a website is enough to start making money but generating the right leads to your site is where the real magic starts to unfold.

KP: With the enormous success and popularity of Twitter and Facebook, is there still a place for blogging?

Sarah Prout: Absolutely! The best part of social media is that is acts as a vital form of content aggregation. Blogging is the best way for a business to express its unique sales message.

KP: How important is video marketing to your overall online strategy and how to suggest people introduce themselves to the concept, benefits and implementation of this type of online marketing?

Sarah Prout: Video marketing isn't for everyone. What I teach my clients is that you must choose something you feel comfortable with. If writing is your thing then you should stick to blogging. Whereas, if presenting to a camera makes your heart sing then that would be the best way to present your message to the audience.

KP: Working from home is a dream for many. What advice do you have for those who start their own online, home-based business?

Sarah Prout: Try not to make excuses as to why you don't have enough time or money. There are so many create ways to achieve the right balance in order to create a home-based business. The key is to just take action. Even the smallest action everyday will build over a period of time.

Karen L. Paiyo is an Australian Small Business Counsellor, supporting and nurturing the spirit of entrepreneurship in the Asia Pacific Region. Karen empowers small bus

Now Pay Close Attention --

Using your Facebook Fan Page to increase your business exposure and revenue is simpler than you've been told. Everyone with a facebook fan page faces the same two problems:

[Problem #1] How To Find Interested Facebook Users

[Problem #2] How To Bring Them To Become Your Fans

Facebook Fan Supply has been solving these two problems for hundreds of satisfied customers. The Facebook Fan Supply has been tried and tested and known to produce excellent results.

First: Click Here To Visit Facebook Fan Supply

Facebook Fan Supply always supplies REAL FANS to your specific: Age Group, Keyword and Location.

Second: Order Your Facebook Fan Supply Package of 1,000; 2,000, 5,000, or 10,000 Guaranteed Fans, 1000; 2000, 5000, 10k twitter followers as well as youtube views

Your new fans will arrive in 3 - 4 weeks and all fans are REAL FANS guaranteed to stick to your fanpage. Facebook Fans today and boost your businesses online presence overnight.
Importance Of Insurance While Moving Within Canada Wedding Venue Ideas In Buckinghamshire Year-end Financial Planning: A Checklist-by Ian Filippini Online Forums - HowTo Find Your Way Around Review Your Retirement Account When Volatility Strikes Elephantdrive Online Backup Review: Is It A Worthwhile Service? Fighting Stress and Losing Weight With Cortislim Weight Loss Product? How To Shop Trendy Girls Clothing Online There Are So Many Benefits In Building Rc Trucks. NEW CIRCLE RATES TO CURB BLACK MONEY Easy Steps To Inverter Online. the Christian Louboutin designer How to Do Church Strategic Planning
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.117.182.179) New York / New York City Processed in 0.015997 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 54 , 6476, 975,
The Power Of Influence - The Easy Way To Make Money Online by Sarah Prout New York City