Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » You know it's Good--Callaway Black X-Tour Chrome Wedge
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

You know it's Good--Callaway Black X-Tour Chrome Wedge

The Black X-Tour Chorme wedges are available in two finishes. The Chrome finish is very rich-looking and less prone to glare than a more polished chrome finish. The Vintage finish is a dark, non-reflective finish that will wear off and rust over time.

Forget the swooping, rounded teardrop look of previous Callaway Chrome wedges. At address, the X-Tour wedges are unmistakably a Roger Cleveland design. The straight leading edge, the squarish toe, the high heel - the X-Tour Chrome wedges look nearly identical to the 588s and Vokey 200 series. That removes a serious stumbling block for tour professionals and other players who trust the look of familiar equipment. The model I've been using has the Vintage finish. After two months in the bag, the finish is gone from the sole and lower part of clubface, quickly worn away after a couple full sand shots to reveal the raw 1020 carbon steel beneath. There's a fair amount of rust already formed along the top half of the club face and on the back of the club, which I like. If you prefer a cleaner look, and more durability and a slightly firmer feel, go with the Satin Chrome finish. But if you like a darker, rougher look, the Vintage finish is for you.

The X-Tour Chrome wedge lets me hit the same shot and have it hit take a quick hop and spin back a foot or two. On chip shots, I can pick the ball cleanly (thanks PM Grind) and have the ball take one hop and stop. I'm not usually a big spinner of the ball, so this is both fun and productive, as I've been able to hit several wedge shots stiff that I wouldn't normally have been able to stop the same way. In terms of sound and feel, the X-Tour Chrome wedges are as soft and solid as you'd expect from a true forged blade. The Vintage model I've been using feels like butter on good swings, and even misfits aren't too harsh. The sound at impact is a muted click that is very satisfying.
Villas in Portugal - visit one of Europes tourist gems Buy Golf Clothes As A Gift This Christmas Crafty Arts Offers Jigsaw Puzzles - An Ideal Christmas Present Holiday Accommodation in the Sunshine Coast 8 Tips For Traveling With Your Dog Christmas Customs Around The World Scensy Wickless Candles – A Great Gift For Christmas Tempting Forts And Palaces Tour Of Rajasthan The leaders of China and TaiWan will sign one important aggreement The Greatest Fondness Shoes of US President Barack Obama-Timberland boots Lightweight Baby Stroller The Most Convenient Way To Travel With Your Baby Customs and Border Protection Offers "Helpful Hints" for Holiday Travel Nusa Lembongan Hotels Offer World-class Luxuries To Tourists
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.242.238) / Processed in 0.010331 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 2039, 954,