Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Scensy Wickless Candles – A Great Gift For Christmas
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Scensy Wickless Candles – A Great Gift For Christmas

Scensy Wickless Candles A Great Gift For Christmas

My wife has a sense of smell that would put a champion bird dog to shame. Early on in our marriage, I learned that there would always be numerous candles burning in the house at all times. Only God knows how we have managed not to burn down the entire neighborhood. She also spends a good portion of the family budget on what she calls "scents". You know the gadget that you plug into an outlet and it emits a cinnamon or flowery smell twenty- four hours a day.

I was searching the Internet the other day looking for Christmas gift ideas, when I came across a company called Scentsy. Turns out that they sell wickless candles. I thought to myself, this would be a great gift for my wife. As I read more of their website, I realized that it is a direct marketing company. It just amazes me at how many companies and opportunities there are in the direct marketing industry.

After exploring the business opportunity that Scentsy offers, it looked similar to a lot of the other marketing and compensation plans out there today. As a Scentsy Consultant, you market your products by organizing in home parties. Marketing parties have been used for many years with great success. Consultants or distributors love the chance to socialize and talk about the products. Here's a tip.Scensy Wickless Candles – A Great Gift For Christmas

Let's take the Scentsy marketing plan, which starts with finding quality people to host a party, and then possibly join you in your business. Now let's add an Internet based lead generation system. I am willing to bet just like a lot of us in the past, the Scentsy consultants upon joining the company, will pick up the phone and call a family member who will most likely host a party because they want to be supportive. Next come all the friends in their cell phone contacts list. Very quickly the hard working consultant has run out of people to call.

With a presence on the Internet and an automated lead generation system, the consultant can have an endless amount of quality prospects interested in joining their business. Here are a couple ideas that would work well for a Scentsy Consultant:

Start a blog and talk about how you use your wickless candles. It will show your enthusiasm for the product and people will be drawn to you.

Let your lead generation system do the prospecting for you so you have more time to organize the home parties.

When we as consultants or distributors, for Scentsy or any other business, can relax and not worry so much about talking to everyone we meet, handing out business cards, and pitching our opportunity we become better business people. Prospects will think, wow, she really knows what she is doing. I want to join her team. The more success we have, the more confidence we gain and people can sense it.

I will most likely end up purchasing a Scentsy wickless candle or two as gifts for my wife this Christmas. The smell of cinnamon or apple spice will remind me of the Scentsy Consultants hard at work marketing a product that they truly love and believe in. Best of luck!
Tempting Forts And Palaces Tour Of Rajasthan The leaders of China and TaiWan will sign one important aggreement The Greatest Fondness Shoes of US President Barack Obama-Timberland boots Lightweight Baby Stroller The Most Convenient Way To Travel With Your Baby Customs and Border Protection Offers "Helpful Hints" for Holiday Travel Nusa Lembongan Hotels Offer World-class Luxuries To Tourists Christmas Day Blockbuster with Heat at Lakers Iken Scientifica Summer Camps For Students Fred Perry Polo Shirts - Perfect For Summer Come For An Exciting Tour To India Travel To Some Excellent Destinations In India Welcome to The Excellent Travel Destinations In India What To See On Day Tours Of Egypt?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.143.3.104) / Processed in 0.007230 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 3151, 954,