Insurances.net
insurances.net » Buying Insurance » You don't have to buy into drama
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

You don't have to buy into drama

The word "boundaries" is a bit overused.

It implies, too, that we become inpenetrable and we have walls up to keep us separate from others. I prefer the approach that if we take care of ourselves, we do not need boundaries, because we have been crystal clear about who we are and what we need.

This is more of a win/win approach.You don't have to buy into drama

When we take care of ourselves, we can approach life from a genuine service-oriented attitude . It lacks the selfishness of people-pleasing which is motived by trying to manipulate a specific outcome. We also are insured that our tanks are filled so that we can be of use. You know what they say on the plane, first you put on your airmask and then you help someone else with theirs.

We always have the power to take care of ourselves. However, most of us don't know how to access the tools needed to do so.

When people are wrapped up in drama and invite us along, there is no need to accept the invitation.

For example, I went to see my cousin who was very sick with mental illness and drug addiction. She had alienated herself from our family and much of society. When I arrived, she started to give me a list of the evidence she had compiled that supported what a victim she was. She also told me what she "knew" what I was thinking about her.

I looked at her, with love, and I said, "You are most welcome to think as you like. I came here to let you know that we love you."

I honestly have no idea if it had any impact on her. The effect on myself was huge. I went there knowing that she was really tricky with years of sickness and addiction. I did not get into the dance with her as I had many years before. I neither confirmed not denied her experience and I left knowing that I had answered my heart's cry to reach out to her. I took care of myself in that situation without buying into her drama story. Then I released her into the benevolent hands of god.

Your Assignment:

This week when someone tries to drag you into their drama, whether it is their bad mood, their victim status, or simply gossip, look at them with love and try words like, "I am sorry that you feel that way. I don't feel that way." It will be awkward and you might get some kick back. Are you ready to stop playing the drama game? If so, let your commitment fill your sails so that you can glide past other people's drama. It isn't easy and it is tremendously WORTH it.

Let me know how it goes!
Pay No Attention To "Free Advice" Where to Buy a Pink Hard Hat Scuba regulator buyers guide - How to choose a good scuba diving regulator Where Can I Get Or Buy Nutrisystem Frozen Meals? How Much Do They Cost? Divorced Ladies Have Fun Shopping Online And Improving Their Lives With So Many Great Online Resources! If You Buy Thyromine Will It Really Help? The Many Benefits of Online Christmas Shopping A Buyers Guide to Interior Window Shades Where to Buy Toddler Bedding Sets? Pounds Till Payday- Instantly Available Without Any Delay Shopping at Online Stores If you intend to buy Hoover Steam Vac, this is my personal experience Buy Venapro - What you need to know about Venapro
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.26.176) / Processed in 0.012148 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 2598, 962,