Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Yaeger CPA Review Course - My Personal Experience
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Yaeger CPA Review Course - My Personal Experience

The Yaeger CPA review course was not the only CPA review course I used

. The Yaeger website states that people who have revised using the Yaeger CPA review course materials have an 88% pass rate on the CPA exam. The founder, Dr. Phil Yaeger, has been preparing candidates for the exam since 1977. Dr. Needless to say, I made frequent use of this service and even spoke to Dr. Yaeger on a number of occasions. The instructors were tolerant and made sure all my questions were answered before finishing the call.

The teacher would initially explain key concepts, and then take students through multiple choice questions and examples. A benefit of the Yaeger system is that more lesson time is devoted to materials that are more likely to show up on the exam. Similarly, they would only ask candidates to focus more on doing simulation questions that have the highest chances of being in the actual exam.

Also worth noting are Yaeger's cram DVDs which could be responsible for adding between 5 to 15 points to your exam scores. Each DVD teaches a condensed version of a single CPA section and lasts 7-16 hours. The emphasis really seems to be on identifying areas you have weaknesses with and adding self-belief and knowledge to improve them. Even candidates that are using a different CPA review course can gain knowledge from these cram DVDs by using them for supplementary, last-minute study materials.

All Yaeger CPA review course materials are are revised annually, including lecture videos which are re-filmed every year. Find out more about the Yaeger CPA Review Course at

Yaeger CPA Review Course - My Personal Experience

By: Avery Jensen
Your Short Sale Compass - The Best Foreclosure Refinance Lenders Natural Hemorrhoid Treatments - Save Time and Money! A Real Review About Mlmleadsystempro Acai Reduce Review-Shed Your Excess Pound Naturally iPod Touch 16 GB Review Shokz Guide Review - The best starcraft 2 Strategy guide Can you lend money to your SMSF at a low interest rate ? Money till Payday - Feasible Financial Help Dave DuBose 3 Step Cold Sore Remedy - How To Cure Cold Sores Review The Speed Reading Secret Review: From 250 To Over 800 Words Per Minute Hotels in Rishikesh - Budget Hotels in Rishikesh Acai Reduce Review- Best Way To Cope With Overweight Problems T Boost Review - How Does It Work?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(52.15.231.106) Ohio / Columbus Processed in 0.011270 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 1875, 385,
Yaeger CPA Review Course - My Personal Experience Columbus